kunal already dumped nandini ??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
kunal already dumped nandini ??
he was not taking her call and not replying her sms...after leaving home he not gone to her home...
he was not missing nandini and not interested to talk to her also..

he was not in a mood to leave his family and mouli-
as of now his only aim was to pacify mouli... he is defending mouli in front of her mother anger..
-finally  mouli who decided its enough is enough and decides to move from home --only at that he was shown door by his mother...
even at that time he unwillingly leaves home..

p.s--is cvs cutting down scenes of nandini??today they are very few...is it damage control measure as public hating her more?/

no i dont think theyre cutting Nandini's scenes down...maybe Drashti had a day off in between...this is just a requirement of the track i guess
he will be actually moving into Nandini's house
Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

he will be actually moving into Nandini's house

tomorrow precap show he not gone to nandini house after leaving his house--

In all honesty, where else can he go? The man has no job and tell me would any of his friends take him in? Which man is going to let an adulterer come and stay at his house? Plus, I seriously think he is dying to get more of Nandu's kheer.
He will be shifting to N's house. There was some clip of the show where he has broken his hand and nandini is feeding him soup and helping him sleep. 
Originally posted by nozzy

He will be shifting to N's house. There was some clip of the show where he has broken his hand and nandini is feeding him soup and helping him sleep. 

looks like after accident nandini brings him kunal home--i dont see he himself going there..
I think in upcoming episodes we will see Kunal's accident & Nandini being now the saviour of Kunal . .takes him to her apartment..  (coz Mauli had already informed her that Kunal had left the house)
So Sati Savitri takes the advantage of this opportunity .
Chalo acha hi hua, madam k phone k bills to kam hojayenge ab.
Originally posted by rajh

tomorrow precap show he not gone to nandini house after leaving his house--

He must have had a day off too so they will show he met with an accident. He must be in the hospital, in a bad state and as she is the only person who will be  calling him, they will reach out to her and she will take him home. 
Kunal kisi ka saga nahi. Bass Kheer ka saga hai.