Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

CVs justifying Nandini Kunal

stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
How can CVs justify Nandini Kunal relation and name it love??
I dont understand how some people in forum is blaming Mauli as well.. Just because she was spending a little less time with husband, Kunal goes astray!!

C'mon.. And you think this happens in real life.. I have seen many people who stay away from spouse for work reasons.. many NRI's who doesnt meet their wife fir more than a year at stretch.. Soldiers who meet their family only during holidays.. so all these thousands are cheating their spouse??
I have stayed away from my husband for more than a year due to job reasons.. we hardly met for two weeks during that period.. but neither of us went astray.. i cant imagine such a thing!! And i am sure till the time we are married neither of us would do such an ac
If you are sincere you will never cross limits..

There are people like Kunals friend shown who gets into EMA and cheats their wofe.. But in that case he was not sincere.. So like Mauli said all the moments Kunal Mauli had was a lie.. He never loved her truely.. CVs shouldnt justify Kunal..

I agree there can be attractions.. but that doesnt mean you go so mad over that person and even sleep with ..

CVs butchered kunal and nandini characters..

When i first saw promo i felt they would have a mature relation where they feel for each other but due to situations and for mauli they suppress their feelings..

Now i dont have any hope in this show!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters