One very serious question to all..

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I just want to know in which world people are living who is trying to justify EMA, Nandini and Kunal's cheating and shameless lust story? Which corner of world is that? What they eat to have sucha thoughts and justifications? I wouls like to visit that land πŸ˜†

If their love was so pure they would give themselves some time before going towards the bed and jump there. If their love was so divine they could have control their physical lust and respect the feelings for few days and as a sane mature couple they would find a solution to let Mauli know the truth even tho she will be hurt atleast, she wouldn't feel insulted and cheated that way. kunal could have make her understand what is the situation. If that was the case I don't think Nandini would get sucha hate or Kunal neither.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thats why its called silsila badalte rishton ka.. its the tale of changing relations...  anything can happen to any relations.. if not handled properly... especially in serials...
what I strongly feel here is Mauli s blind trust towards her husband and best friend was the cause of her failure... if things had to go smoothly then why would they make a show ..

the ultimate aim of tv serials is just entertainment entertainment entertainment and  drama to get all attention of viewers.. so just enjoy all the drama that are being shown now..

I hope cv s dont show anything unusual which earns hate from the audience.. up till now its pretty fine because of the Mauli Track...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjup83

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">thats why its called silsila badalte rishton ka.. its the tale of changing relations... anything can happen to any relations.. if not handled properly... especially in serials...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">what I strongly feel here is Mauli s blind trust towards her husband and best friend was the cause of her failure... if things had to go smoothly then why would they make a show ..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">the ultimate aim of tv serials is just entertainment entertainment entertainment and drama to get all attention of viewers.. so just enjoy all the drama that are being shown now..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I hope cv s dont show anything unusual which earns hate from the audience.. up till now its pretty fine because of the Mauli Track...</font>

I also hope they stop showing things which making audience frustrated and hate them. But people justifying their actions I am not able to understand πŸ˜† hadh hai yaar fanatics ke!
nozzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No no... How could that be. Our very own divine couple had to copulate because Nandini just few minutes back was getting harassed by her husband. And the best treatment for harassed trauma patients is having sex ( don't judge me, it according to DOCTOR Kunal.) 
So he was just helping her. Thanking her for all the free rain dance entertainment show she gave him. 

Exchange the actresses role and the views would changeπŸ˜›
there is no justification for ema. it wouldve been better if they laid the foundation like kunal and nandu knew each other for few years and they cheat and not acted holier than thou. Actually they shouldve been presented as grey roles but cvs messed up big time trying to make them as white characters
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also hope they stop showing things which making audience frustrated and hate them. But people justifying their actions I am not able to understand πŸ˜† hadh hai yaar fanatics ke!
haan.. I totally agree.. we can never justify an EMA.. 

kyunki when we relate it with real life situation.. its not at all acceptable.. EMA cannot be counted as pure love also.. 

I feel initially it was an infatuation which Kunal had towards Nandini , because of Mauli only.. she constantly praised Nandini sympathized for her.. 24hrs she was worried for her .. which ultimately made Kunal to think about Nandini more and more.. psychologicaly unknowingly he started developing unwanted feelings for her further which lead to desperation and then they both fall for each other..

that too so soon because of Nandini s acceptance which was because of the fact that she was desperately  wanting a man s care and warmth in her life which lacked in her married life... now when she was freely getting from Kunal who was a perfect husband why would she let it go.. she didnt think about her friend she didnt think about whether he is married.. she accepted it the way it came... 

if it was pure love then both would not have rushed things.. whatever it is I just cant relate what sort of feelings they both have for each other.. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Now since they became one (after sleeping with her)  Kunal cannot step away from Nandini at all as he is trapped completely.. to add fuel on to the fire soon we can see Nandini getting pregnant.. (high voltage drama expected)

now that s how the show has to move on.. varna.. kya entertainment rahega.. 

we as viewers should not lose our senses .. bhaavnaao mein behkar why should we lose our minds and bash each other here..

show hai.. show ki tarah lo.. when you feel its turning out to be nonsense just quit and move on to any other show.. 

hai na.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰   par haan   EMA ko kabhi badaava mat dena..  Kundani ka true love nahi hai...

hum log shaadi unhi se karte hai jinse hum poore dil se pyar karte hain.. usi relation ko agar hum imaandari se nahi nibha sakte tho kya wo aage koi bhi relation mile tho nibha payega.. naam tho de sakta hai sache pyar ki.. par wo sachcha pyar nahi hota.. bas ek bahaana hota hai.. 

Edited by anjup83 - 5 years ago
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjup83

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">thats why its called silsila badalte rishton ka.. its the tale of changing relations... anything can happen to any relations.. if not handled properly... especially in serials...</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">what I strongly feel here is Mauli s blind trust towards her husband and best friend was the cause of her failure... if things had to go smoothly then why would they make a show ..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">the ultimate aim of tv serials is just entertainment entertainment entertainment and drama to get all attention of viewers.. so just enjoy all the drama that are being shown now..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I hope cv s dont show anything unusual which earns hate from the audience.. up till now its pretty fine because of the Mauli Track...</font>

I am liking all of Maulis scenes till now. Very organic reactions and dialogues. Exactly how an independent modern woman would/should behave in this situation. Not all the samjhauta crap. Specially with no kids in picture.
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Unicorn67]I just want to know in which world people are living who is trying to justify EMA, Nandini and Kunal's cheating and shameless lust story? Which corner of world is that? What they eat to have sucha thoughts and justifications? I wouls like to visit that land πŸ˜†

If their love was so pure they would give themselves some time before going towards the bed and jump there. If their love was so divine they could have control their physical lust and respect the feelings for few days and as a sane mature couple they would find a solution to let Mauli know the truth even tho she will be hurt atleast, she wouldn't feel insulted and cheated that way. kunal could have make her understand what is the situation. If that was the case I don't think Nandini would get sucha hate or Kunal neither.
[/QUOTE
Jokes on us the audience.. Even today god answered nandhinis divine love prayers and kunal immediately called her.