Chutki Ki Maataji Is A Stupid B*tch!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Chutki Ki Maataji Is A Stupid B*tch!!!

And now I'm regretting ever hoping that She would talk like a sensible human (Forget a compassionate mother! )once her daamadji's kukaram would be out in the open! 😳

But She continues to be ALWAYS inconsiderate of her own daughter's feelings & pain!!!💔

I can't believe that people like her actually exist!🤪

This woman!!!😡😡😡
Edited by lwrimaforever - 5 years ago
Actually I expected her to blame Mauli for this more and she didn't disappointed me at all. I just can't stand her character lol and I really don't care if she give KuNan another lecture
Hate this woman more than kunal and Nandini. No one should get a mother or mother-in-law like her. Woman like her are cancer to womanhood. 
Oh no! I see it tonight. So she didn't support Mauli? I was so hoping she would be the one person to give it to Kunan and really support Mauli.  Hmm...disappointing if this is the case
Actually I expected her to do something like she did today. But what irritated me was the fact that ever after everything she didn't blame Kunal even once. 
Yes I expected that she would go hard on Mauli but to tell that her damad is an angel is so abhorring. 
She is disgusting. Unfortunately humans are like that. According to her mouli dint listen to advice which resulted this but is this the moment to shout or console her. What does she need? She needs support not shouting. Thank god kunal s mom dint let her go. 
sadly women like her do exist dear...  
especially the orthodox parents  

would neverjustify their own daughter but will always support her husband..  

Maatajis dialogue towards Mauli blaming her for not giving the attention to her husband proves it that she is taunting Mauli for breaking her own family.. 

being a women she is not even thinking that how much insulting is that for her daughter when she already broken and depressed.. 
 Mard ko jo nahi milta use pane ke liye wo kisi or ke muh lag jata hai  

one of the most humiliating dialogues a mother would have told to a daughter infront of everyone.. but unfortunately this is a fact.. 

I have witnessed it couple of times in my society itself..  most of the family blames their daughter and their daughter in law for all the faults of their son or son in law.. 

Disgusting and some people was saying that Mhad an easy rosy life and saying that she isn't a victim of patriarchy.
Edited by Y12345 - 5 years ago

I dislike this kind of name for any one
But over here agree with you