Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

All the hate is for Nandini ...why not Kunal? - Page 2

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Why all the hate and every punishment is for Nandini ? Why not for Kunal ?
Even Mauli , she broke her all the relationships with Nandini but not with Kunal ...why ? 

Husband or best friend ? I think Husband was her more close relationship than a best friend so when Kunal didn't think about Mauli why was she expecting it from Nandini ? Atleast Nandini tried to go away from them to Lucknow. 

Why she was ready to give a second chance to Kunal ? Not once Kunal has said to Mauli that he doesn't love Nandini but still loves Mauli yet Mauli was so sympathetic towards him . She tried to leave home only when Kunal took Nandini's name in his sleep and changed his password otherwise Mauli was ready to forgive him . Her mother also told her to forgive Kunal . 

And now Society people ... hating Nandini .

But whatever makers are showing is the reality . Look at online audience ( modern audience ) ... they are hating Nandini much more than Kunal , even Rajdeep who himself is a cheater , has sold his wife , killed an unborn kid is acceptable for people but not Nandini 

Sadly that's the bitter reality of our society...blame the woman always ...men are men afterall so let's forgive them 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly!! Nandini deserves all hate .kaam he usne itta ganda kia hai. Jis haath ne sahaara dia, usi haath ko tod dia๐Ÿคข
But why people don't hate Kunal the way they hate nandini, I don't understand .for me both are equal. Gutter mein hai inki jagah๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
we woman have only responsibility toward women
why men will fight for us they are not loosing anything
there are some pure soul men who think about women we can only appreciate them
but we women only has the strength to change women
nandini and mauli both are women kunal is a man what he is loosing it is loss of woman
ravan vibhishan ki wajah se hara tha ram ne nahin haraya tha
so own people can make you win or loose
anyway its reality women always blame women and all have different reason
my reason to blame women more is just this that we only female has responsibility i always blame my mother fight with my father on small issues but when my mother not understand my point i feel more hurt
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hate Kunal equally. And I hated Mauli's mom today when she took Kunal's side. As if he is a saint who jist made a mistake because he couldn't control his hormones. 
Both deserve equal but Kunal should be punisbed more since he was the one to begin it all. 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't like both nandini and kunal both deserve to be punished as both are equally guilty.For me Kunal is more pathetic if he would hv let nandini go this all would not hv happened.He started this shittty affair and duffer nandini is being bashed more than him because obviously she is woman .Joote dono ko padne chahiye ek ko nahi.
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gaushiv13

we woman have only responsibility toward women

why men will fight for us they are not loosing anything
there are some pure soul men who think about women we can only appreciate them
but we women only has the strength to change women
nandini and mauli both are women kunal is a man what he is loosing it is loss of woman
ravan vibhishan ki wajah se hara tha ram ne nahin haraya tha
so own people can make you win or loose
anyway its reality women always blame women and all have different reason
my reason to blame women more is just this that we only female has responsibility i always blame my mother fight with my father on small issues but when my mother not understand my point i feel more hurt

I always side by ladies of the house when there is a small fight.  At times, I take side of my father when I feel this time he isn't wrong. But most of the times, I speak for my mother. My father has a tendency to be little insensitive towards my mom at times. But even women can be insensitive. So, I try to be reasonable most of the times. Otherwise, I would calm both parties down and myself become the one to convey each other's complaints to each other. That works better since both of them listen and understand the point fairly well and stop arguing. ๐Ÿ˜†
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Why all the hate and every punishment is for Nandini ? Why not for Kunal ?

Even Mauli , she broke her all the relationships with Nandini but not with Kunal ...why ? 

Husband or best friend ? I think Husband was her more close relationship than a best friend so when Kunal didn't think about Mauli why was she expecting it from Nandini ? Atleast Nandini tried to go away from them to Lucknow. 

Why she was ready to give a second chance to Kunal ? Not once Kunal has said to Mauli that he doesn't love Nandini but still loves Mauli yet Mauli was so sympathetic towards him . She tried to leave home only when Kunal took Nandini's name in his sleep and changed his password otherwise Mauli was ready to forgive him . Her mother also told her to forgive Kunal . 

And now Society people ... hating Nandini .

But whatever makers are showing is the reality . Look at online audience ( modern audience ) ... they are hating Nandini much more than Kunal , even Rajdeep who himself is a cheater , has sold his wife , killed an unborn kid is acceptable for people but not Nandini 

Sadly that's the bitter reality of our society...blame the woman always ...men are men afterall so let's forgive them 

Its not the truth.. In this particular case the wife clearly loves her husband a lot.. Yes he has done a huge mistake ,break of trust.. but the separation here is unbearable.. choosing to leave the most important person in your life is not that easy and if the person is genuinely repenting, time does heal.

And here the other woman is definitely at greater fault cos she has betrayed her only friend.

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

I always side by ladies of the house when there is a small fight.  At times, I take side of my father when I feel this time he isn't wrong. But most of the times, I speak for my mother. My father has a tendency to be little insensitive towards my mom at times. But even women can be insensitive. So, I try to be reasonable most of the times. Otherwise, I would calm both parties down and myself become the one to convey each other's complaints to each other. That works better since both of them listen and understand the point fairly well and stop arguing. ๐Ÿ˜†

i am not saying i am not with woman or i am against my mother
i side with her always and encourage if she supress her feeling
my father is from patriarchial thoughts but he love us and he truly dont understand that this is wrong and my mother is also like obey husband and this is why i always fight and encourages my mother and make my father fight doesnt mean i break the family
here i am say why i feel more hatred for nandini but in tv they can showw how mahila morcha even blacken rajdeep and show nandini what she has done and even kunal but i am watching from far so right now i dont feel for nandini
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think sadly as a society we hold woman to a higher degree of sanctimonious behaviour- men get away with men will be men it's in their nature. That is absolute bullshit but sad reality.

I have always held kunal more responsible and my reasons are:-
- he is the one who is married and therefore has the burden of proof to be more loyal to his wife with whom he said his vows.
- he started this whole mess
- had he let Nandini leave this would have not happened
- had he told Mauli perhaps things may have not gone this far
- he lied both to Mauli and Nandini
- he doesn't love either of the women - had he loved Mauli, Nandini would never be in the picture and had he loved Nandini then he would have accepted her openly.

Nandini is very stupid to listen to this liar and she is to be blamed but kunal - he is a different species all together.
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
For me Kunal is even more guilty than Nandini. He was the committed one. He was the one who was so in love with wife then her bff just next day, and he's still flipfloping n I HV a feeling wants both the ladies in his life. Him being the committed one gets even more of the blame. 
But society has this typical men will be men thinking which is bullshit imo.being  men doesn't give u the right to cheat or be creepy n pervy. Be a humuaun first