Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insight555 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: elim

She did think about them. She was just worried about Kunal . This is blind bashing. Nandini sneezes u people like let's bash

Then she should be worried about Mouli as well...she should think that how will Mouli feel if she finds out that she is calling ...but she chose to worry about Kunal coz she needs a man to survive n that too of her best friend... N what she was worrying about ... Kunal Apne Ghar walo ke sath hai to thik hi Hoga ..
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Lmao then Nandini would have been bashed more for taking Kunal home after all that things happened same day . secondly she took him to the doctors.
It's not my theory.this is what they shown in the episode. I don't write theories like most people do here

Above in bold

If u ve a counter view do share it but refrain from mocking ppl here. MODs pull me up for criticizing fictional characters so I expect the same rule to apply for real life people! No criticizing/bashing real ppl over fictional show/character.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lmao then Nandini would have been bashed more for taking Kunal home after all that things happened same day . secondly she took him to the doctors.
It's not my theory.this is what they shown in the episode. I don't write theories like most people do here

Lmao who is saying that she should take kunal to her place ?? lol  woman should understand that her worry is not superior than kunal's family so show some self control and don't call him for just few days. This is what sane peoples do and expect from others too. Why to do and show unnecessary worry? Why to call married man after such a big fiasco without thinking about space and time?
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Lmao who is saying that she should take kunal to her place ?? lol woman should understand that her worry is not superior than kunal's family so show some self control and don't call him for just few days. This is what sane peoples do and expect from others too. Why to do and show unnecessary worry? Why to call married man after such a big fiasco without thinking about space and time?

She KNEW her msg/calls could create prob. For Gods sake he was at home WITH HIS FAMILY, what is there to worry about! Showing her worried is ok, but acting on it KNOWING it may create more havoc is selfishness.
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ruhi122

She KNEW her msg/calls could create prob. For Gods sake he was at home WITH HIS FAMILY, what is there to worry about! Showing her worried is ok, but acting on it KNOWING it may create more havoc is selfishness.

Who? The poster I replied to