Posted: 5 years ago
Damaad se shadi kyn ni kr leti yeh aurat. 
Admi ke charan dhoke kyn ni pee leti. 

Wah, kitna heera pati h Kunal. Mandir me Murti lgni chahiye iski. Aurat glti kre tb bi whi galat,  admi galti kre tb bi aurat galat. Admi to license elkr aya h glti krne ka jese ki. 

Generation like this is responsible because of which the younger generation is too afraid to take certain bold decisions. Who only know it to blame a woman and make Men mahaan Murti for the smallest things. 

Hate this woman to the core!!! No one should get a mom like her. 

I don't know when exactly will Mauli come out of her trance now. But good decision to leave the house. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Honestly I don't believe mauli is her daughter
I mean she just came and straight away asked mauli to mend her relationship with Kunal
She didn't even find it important to Atleast talk to her daughter
And on the top of that she was still praising her Damad as if he is some devta
Seriously mauli has actually got much better in laws
In that scene I was actually thinking can this women be more irritating and disgusting
And ALAS in very next scene she proved she can
She was actually asking Rajdeep to use physical violence on Nandini and control her
Being a women herself she was asking a guy to torture another women
How disgusting is her thinking man
I hope cvs never show her face again
Originally posted by surbhijain

Honestly I don't believe mauli is her daughter
I mean she just came and straight away asked mauli to mend her relationship with Kunal
She didn't even find it important to Atleast talk to her daughter
And on the top of that she was still praising her Damad as if he is some devta
Seriously mauli has actually got much better in laws
In that scene I was actually thinking can this women be more irritating and disgusting
And ALAS in very next scene she proved she can
She was actually asking Rajdeep to use physical violence on Nandini and control her
Being a women herself she was asking a guy to torture another women
How disgusting is her thinking man
I hope cvs never show her face again

It's woman like her who perpetuate and instigate crimes against woman by making their sons and man all high Lord who can never commit mistakes and even if they do,  it's woman's fault only. These are cancer who just keep on spreading with each passing age. 
Mauli indeed has got marvelous in-laws. 
No one should get a woman like Mauli's mom in their life. They just make it a living hell. 
 I will just say aurat hi aurat ki dushman hoti ha .
For me this aunty ji is perfect example of it 
She is dushman of both mauli and nandini 
pathetic woman.
though bitter this is the reality...they don't ask their daughters to just leave that ghatiya damaad n divorce him but only advice to mend things n save the marriage, only the tone won't be that harsh as shown...here mauli is independent at least ,in real most of the wives dependent on their husband have no other choice but put up with men like Kunal n that is what their parents also would expect them to do rather than breaking the marriage...not justifying mauli's mom but just said the harsh reality ...
Mauli's mother seriously doesn't know how to be a mother to her daughter. I'm just glad that atleast Kunal's mom treats Mauli like her daughter, and is giving her the kind of support she needs. It's also good that Kunal was ousted from the house, instead of Mauli leaving. Wouldn't want Mauli to leave and go with her mom, where Mauli will never get a chance to come out of what she's going through.
This is real Mother

&
This is Mother In Law

Frankly many woman have the old mentality that no matter what happens, the girl should live in husband's home.  Either its a
shame issue, or what society will say or whatever.  Even when
they know its not the fault of the girl, they will keep telling her to
adjust, to manage, but door of their home is not welcome for her
to return.  Mauli's mother is no less, she has always cribbed
about Mauli giving more importance to her son, so her
behaviour now didnt surprize me at all.

Originally posted by -JaZ-

though bitter this is the reality...they don't ask their daughters to just leave that ghatiya damaad n divorce him but only advice to mend things n save the marriage, only the tone won't be that harsh as shown...here mauli is independent at least ,in real most of the wives dependent on their husband have no other choice but put up with men like Kunal n that is what their parents also would expect them to do rather than breaking the marriage...not justifying mauli's mom but just said the harsh reality ...

I wanted to say the same this is the harsh reality of this society baat to sach ha magar baat ha ruswayi ki and here mauli is not only independent but also she has bes mil too while in real women has to suffer from all relation and no one stands with her