Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes domestic abuse & public lynching does happen in real life. But can the CVs tone down these scenes & violence. This show is not Saavdan India or Crime Patrol to have realistic brutal scenes. Many of the scenes make u cringe. Earlier Rajdeep scenes & now this new video of public shaming of Nandini. I feel the CVs r going overboard with these scenes. Even scenes which are genuinely poignant are now coming across as gimmicky due to this. Is it too much to expect some subtlety?????
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am not sure as i am not indian but does really this kind off public humiliation does really happen in city area..idhar logo ke pass itna time kaha..rural area hota to shyed alag baat tha..pithh pichhe baat karne taak real lagta hai..ya phir samne aake taunt karna thoda bohot..even hamare desh me now days village me bhi log itna dusre ke mamle me nehi padta..jo characterless hai use mental torure jarur karte hai baat aise nehi..don't know ye sab sympathy card hai ya phir sachme india me city area me hota hai..

and abt rajdeeps domestic violence those are all true..wo sab hota hai logo ko dikhta nehi per hota hai..
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As people love saying that Nandini is a grey character, but the Nandini being presented on our screen is completely black, the white part of her life is abuse by Rajdeep and society, in short they want sympathy for her but itv directors and writers do not understand that I am not going to judge Nandini on basis of what other people are doing to her, I will judge her on what she's doing, she isn't good because Rajdeep is bad
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i know a woman who had rajdeep kind husband...
Her sister's husband(pervert)used to eye her .She developed feelings for him.Though she neglected his efforts,she was beaten for years for this by her husband.
Though both men were perverts the sister's husband wasnt violent.
She still thinks he is a better man compared to her husband.
I dont really understand why women are like that.

Edited by chirpyhapibird - 5 years ago
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By hook or by crook, sympathise with Nandini..
prettywomaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
every scene excluding leads has some other ulterior motive ๐Ÿ˜†
yes its kinda getting repetitive and boring.. but there is a motive behind it . may be a complusion for kunal to proclaim his love for her publicly. may be necessary to build a ground for rajdeeps case.. it can be mauli ki agnipariksha ๐Ÿ˜†  would she love to support her friend again?? 

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Yes domestic abuse & public lynching does happen in real life. But can the CVs tone down these scenes & violence. This show is not Saavdan India or Crime Patrol to have realistic brutal scenes. Many of the scenes make u cringe. Earlier Rajdeep scenes & now this new video of public shaming of Nandini. I feel the CVs r going overboard with these scenes. Even scenes which are genuinely poignant are now coming across as gimmicky due to this. Is it too much to expect some subtlety?????

The writers have no other way to gain sympathy for Nandini.
She has to be accepted as devi by audience,till then they wont stop showing her abuse
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
they will show it till it overshadows her affair with Kunal n betrayal to mauli  ๐Ÿคข Edited by -JaZ- - 5 years ago
LOL you know, I have a strong feeling that they're going OTT with alll these domestic violence, and public humiliation aspects because we are showering pure hate to KuNan...esp Nandini...so to gain sympathy for her, CVs are throwing in random abusing scenes. Nothing in this world can gain some justification to what nandini did, let alone showing some sympathy. So Good try CVs but this is not gonna work, sorry
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kunal will feel more like a man through this ? Like more and more than he did previously ..his ego must be fed regularly...only kunal loves nandu๐Ÿ˜ญ zaalim duniya ..another reason may be , nandu crying , may be they thought we are in love with her tears..so wait for the floodgates to open