Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
bechari women, they might be hell scared of nandini that this all traditional looking lady but sleeping with her best freind's husband , what if nandini comes, cries buckets in front of their husband or sons & sleep with them too
after all she has been abused by her husband, so she has the full authority now to sleep with a man who says i care 
rajdeep, not been insulted or rediculed in society as he was not going into his friend's house 7 then sleeping, singing , doing dirty dances with his best friend's wives..

no matter, how hard this show tries now to make nandini bechari, absolutely no sympathy coming her way for her swollen crying face...
this woman saw how mauli was devastated when she confronted her but nandini still cant stop herself calling kunal when she knew he was at home with family or wife around🤢

Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Another sympathy card for boli bali nandu jee ke liye

Makers to viewers>>>
De datta ke naam  tujko allah rakhe
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do not think its a sympathy card. This is normally how society treats the other woman and if the makers have made this show as the aftermath of EMA, then society-bashing would be next logical scene.
I am reading it on the forum for the past month, they are just showing it on the screen today. Its not sympathy gaining tactic, just reality. 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pamk06

I do not think its a sympathy card. This is normally how society treats the other woman and if the makers have made this show as the aftermath of EMA, then society-bashing would be next logical scene.

I am reading it on the forum for the past month, they are just showing it on the screen today. Its not sympathy gaining tactic, just reality. 

But we are bashing kunal also...we bashed rajdeep..society didnt bash them in silsila..
Edited by _charu_ - 5 years ago
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Where were these ladies when Rajdeep was abusing Nandini?🤢
And why is only Nandini being blamed???😡why are they not going to kunal????
This whole thing is none of their business.Though I hate Nandini but atthe same time I dobt wish to see such abuses on her.She doesnt deserve to ne happy after destroying her bestfriend cum saviour's life(I truly feel that Mauli was her saviour) but she doesnt deserve this also.And if she does then they should involve Kunal also and Rajdeep toh should be beaten like anything...

P.S. I still feel writers are trying everything to show how much Nandini has to go through and trying to garner sympathy for her so that they can show Kunan.
But though I dont want Nandini to be abused I also dont wish to see hee happy with Kunal.

The friend with the help of whom she got out of abusive marriage is destroyed by her...😡
Originally posted by: be_honest

bechari women, they might be hell scared of nandini that this all traditional looking lady but sleeping with her best freind's husband , what if nandini comes, cries buckets in front of their husband or sons & sleep with them too

after all she has been abused by her husband, so she has the full authority now to sleep with a man who says i care
rajdeep, not been insulted or rediculed in society as he was not going into his friend's house 7 then sleeping, singing , doing dirty dances with his best friend's wives..

no matter, how hard this show tries now to make nandini bechari, absolutely no sympathy coming her way for her swollen crying face...
this woman saw how mauli was devastated when she confronted her but nandini still cant stop herself calling kunal when she knew he was at home with family or wife around🤢

Dirty dances before best friends wives lol
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh get them married already and finish the story!
Air the last episode already... enough of this rona dona of Nanidni and stupidity of Kunal!
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly, this show is becoming draining. I don't get any entertainment from it. At least Rajdeep used to make me laugh; now it's just shit. I saw an article today on all the shows expected to be off the air soon. I swear I thought I would see this one on there. 
Enough already. Get them together. Get them off the screen. Let's see Mauli's journey.
Sick of it
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is the reality .Nandini gets more hate than kunal .Most of them are women women