Some women insult Nandini for her kaands

Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn6IBtYlWld/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1scbgnd13kcdg
Have seen it but honestly I don't like these cheap things of people coming and blaming only women for a affair. What Nandini did is sin and Kunal is equally responsible. And Rajdeep? He hasn't get any such treatment for abuse. 
And I think it's another attempt to get sympathy for Nandini as it's Rajdeep who brings them or Kunal may come and stand by her with showing they are fighting together non sense.
Originally posted by abhiya_12

Have seen it but honestly I don't like these cheap things of people coming and blaming only women for a affair. What Nandini did is sin and Kunal is equally responsible. And Rajdeep? He hasn't get any such treatment for abuse. 
And I think it's another attempt to get sympathy for Nandini as it's Rajdeep who brings them or Kunal may come and stand by her with showing they are fighting together non sense.

They are still trying hard to gain sympathy for Nandini's character. .or may be Kunal will marry her in order to save her from all this humiliation..as he is equally responsible
Originally posted by shiny9911

They are still trying hard to gain sympathy for Nandini's character. .or may be Kunal will marry her in order to save her from all this humiliation..as he is equally responsible
They can't marry, both are legally married to Mauli and Rajdeep. They need divorce from their exes to get married again
Makers r hell bent to make us have sympathy towards nandini but they r failing miserably
Originally posted by ananyakai

Makers r hell bent to make us have sympathy towards nandini but they r failing miserably

They hv made Nandini's character so disgusting now that no amount of suffering is gonna bring sympathy.. This scene is again a failed attempt.
No amount of insults will bring sympathy towards Nandy unless they turn her into a psycho. 
If they can romance khullam khulla, then this was coming.
But honestly, this is not done, but with Rajdeep around
this and much worst is expected.
this is an unnecessary scene..
Originally posted by abhiya_12

They can't marry, both are legally married to Mauli and Rajdeep. They need divorce from their exes to get married again

i read somwer that they r going to be in a living in relationship and rajdeep would take that news to Mauli which will devastate her more