Nandhini is not rape victim

Posted: 2018-09-19T05:10:12Z
Stop saying nandhini us a rape victim .she is NOT there us a reason why marital rape is not considered rape in many countries ..it's a GREY Area
Trauma in marital rape us different and less compared to brutal gang rape like nirbhaya or child rapes

So don't consider nandhini as rape victim

3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T05:40:33Z
Rape is sexually forcing someone when he/she is unwilling.Rajdeep used to behave exactly in this manner.Ergo Nandini was raped by rajdeep.Just because it was not as brutal or 'extreme' a case does not mean it was not rape.The definition of rape does not specify any level of brutality crossing which it becomes rape.
She was completely unwilling.He forced her.Rape.

I don't know if in some marriages it is a "grey area" or no.But in Nandini's case there is no grey area.She was clearly and completely unwilling.He knew that and didn't care of her unwillingness.A trait I am thinking must be pretty common in rapists.
39 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T05:45:13Z
Originally posted by Saazhumsafars

Rape is sexually forcing someone when he/she is unwilling.Rajdeep used to behave exactly in this manner.Ergo Nandini was raped by rajdeep.Just because it was not as brutal or 'extreme' a case does not mean it was not rape.The definition of rape does not specify any level of brutality crossing which it becomes rape.

I don't know if in some marriages it is a "grey area" or no.But in Nandini's case there is no grey area.She was clearly and completely unwilling.He knew that and didn't care of her unwillingness.A trait I am thinking must be pretty common in rapists.
Absoulety agree with you
6 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T06:05:34Z
There are many men who force their wife for sex.Next day these woman are completely decked up ,dancing partying.At the back of their mind it remains though...

4 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T06:11:27Z
Nandini IS a rape victim. Just because her predator is married to her, doesn't mean she's not a rape victim. This is a silly irrational argument. Nandini is also a victim of repetitive domestic abuse.
Rajdeep is a great written villain character, but let's not defend his sins.
ALSO STOP COMPARING TRAUMA AS GREATER THAN THE OTHER. EVERY PERSON TREATS AND REACTS TO TRAUMA DIFFERENTLY!
Edited by Sarahbelle - 2018-09-19T06:13:02Z
22 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T06:17:35Z
Originally posted by Saazhumsafars

A bit off topic here, but letting some know that an  teacher who is a lawyer from my university told the class is that there are a lot of sexual predators that assume the victims secretly loves the pleasure of being dominated and obedient as one major reason for their treacherous acts.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 2018-09-19T06:18:28Z
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T06:27:13Z
She IS a rape victim. Rape is rape no matter what as long as the victim did not fully give consent. Marital rape is not a grey area in the developped world, it's a clear cut crime. Also the amount of trauma a person feels from a situation is subjective and variable. Even if marital rape isn't as traumatic for you doesn't mean other people won't feel completely devasted if something like that happens to them
11 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-19T06:38:44Z
Nandhini is a rape victim and its even more painful living with a person who did it, not knowing what is going ot happen next or when. You are never at peace. 
6 Likes this