First ever show where!!! - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by AkaShi28

She'll be like .. agar pyar karne se mooh kala kiya jata hai to karo mera mooh kala

😆 😆 Again sympathy point coming up

You should go do kunan discussion thread . They praise nandini shivering acting but they don't feel anything about mauli or her scenes .
They are like . dialoguues were not good and couldnot connect blah blah 
Even I'm dd fan but when comes to show I prefer character and not actor.
In kunan discussion thread what they are supposed to disscuss they will praise Drashti only .And even you find them disscussing them mauli or criticizing mauli just report it because that thread is meant for kunal and nandini discussions not mauli.Secondly,If they are not able to connect to mauli or don't praise aditi that is there opinion.You can't make ppl like someone by force or you can't question their priorities and choices just like they can't force ppl to like nandini or drashti.When some one forces you to like nandini will you like it no you will not.If they are praising drashti for playing nandini what's bad in that.I understand you may find it weird some dd fans supporting nandini but then it's their choice you can't make them to like mauli .I m drashti fan too but i hate nandini but that is my personal choice and i like mauli no  one can change that.So instead of arguing them leave them alone and ignore them what will you get arguing with them. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago

You should go do kunan discussion thread . They praise nandini shivering acting but they don't feel anything about mauli or her scenes .
They are like . dialoguues were not good and couldnot connect blah blah 
Even I'm dd fan but when comes to show I prefer character and not actor.
] In kunan discussion thread what they are supposed to disscuss they will praise Drashti only .And even you find them disscussing them mauli or criticizing mauli just report it because that thread is meant for kunal and nandini discussions not mauli.Secondly,If they are not able to connect to mauli or don't praise aditi that is there opinion.You can make ppl like someone by force or you can't question their priorities and choices just like they can't force ppl to like nandini or drashti.When some one forces you to like nandini will you like it no you will not.If they are praising drashti for playing nandini what's bad in that.I understand you may find it weird some dd fans supporting nandini but then it's their choice you can't make them to like mauli .I m drashti fan too but i hate nandini but that is my personal choice and i like mauli no  one can change that.So instead of arguing them leave them alone and ignore them what will you get arguing with them.
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

I don't want to be part of any argument here, but letting you know there has been instances of a DD Fan wishing Mauli should be killed by being run over a truck in a Nandini justification thread a few weeks back. There was also a DD fan who said Mauli deserved to be cheated on because she's just a side char that gets in Kunan's way. In Kunal discussion thread, the only mention of Mauli is mostly negative. Moral of the story, there are idiot fans in every fandom.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
They thought DD hai toh people will get blind and accept kuch bhi... am glad to see it backfired!
Originally posted by Sarahbelle

Wow... how people do to have sucha brain? 😆
Originally posted by -PinaColada-

There will always be idiots in every fandom. Also considering it's the internet, you can type anything and no one judges you irl.
Originally posted by Sarahbelle

Yep you are right  there are kind of foolish ppl in all fandoms .if if i would hv seen that posts myself i would hv reported that myself becoz whosoever fan you are u should take care of words while you are bashing a character or actor.This person whom i quoted is crossing all limits first she made post that nandini deserve to raped and doe in shame i hope her this thought is limited to fictional characters only because it is horrible to wish on rape for anyone .secondly today in another post she said rajdeep is not able to satify her needs so she need to f**k kunal and she enjoys having sex with all woman .Read that comment it's so disgusting to read there is always decent way of bashing also.
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

Very true. 

Oh yea, I don't care about the user you quoted. I initally thought she was a cool die hard Maulifan in the AT, but she lost all my respect when she said that Nandini should be raped again by Rajdeep.  Such disgusting mindset. 🤢 I hate to see that person is a Mauli fan. Mauli deserves fans than that!

My username has changed color. This feels weird. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
I love that people watching show for the  characters not for famous actors 
I saw aditi work before too and she did good job in that show as well. But in this show people connected more with mouli and aditi portraying so well ,obviously get praised more 

I saw shakti and DD work too and believe me both were best there ,but shakti still portraying kunal role better but didn't impressed a bit with DD in this show.

She even was  too good in her first show DIL MIL GAYE ,played the bubbly girl role. 

Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago