Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

First ever show where!!!

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This show has created history I guess because it's the first show here the leads are hated with a vengeance.
And they truly deserve it.
And where the supposed to side character Mauli is worshipped and loved by all.
I am trying to remember any other show where the leads were hated this much.
And I am really eager to watch Mauli's journey.
In fact, I wish the CVS have some sense to show the journey of mauli.
And the repercussions of an ema, not its glorified version.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well what do u except when lead sleeps with bestfriend husband b defines lust as divine love
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
this is what they may not have expected...since they have casted dd n shakti and Aditi is not that popular they must have thought everyone would go gaga over kunan n justify whatever K n N does...
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aeems nadhini ka mooh kala honeey wala hai two ladies grabbed  and sunafying nadhini in new video 
AkaShi28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sirimiri

This show has created history I guess because it's the first show here the leads are hated with a vengeance.
And they truly deserve it.
And where the supposed to side character Mauli is worshipped and loved by all.
I am trying to remember any other show where the leads were hated this much.
And I am really eager to watch Mauli's journey.
In fact, I wish the CVS have some sense to show the journey of mauli.
And the repercussions of an ema, not its glorified version.

Even I'm eagerly waiting for mauli's journey . But I want to correct you , this show has 3 leads .. mauli is one of them. Because without mauli ir without kunal , nandini there would have been no story . 

Edited by AkaShi28 - 5 years ago
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol since when was Drashti known as lead and Aditi as side? Aditi is parallel lead meaning she has equal importance to the show. Plus I feel like Aditi has been loved cos of her acting only not cos the character is portrayed as mahaan. There were evil characters portrayed by popular actors which were loved than positive characters. That's also because of the acting. Example is Jennifer from Beyhadd. So this excuse that Nandini being criticised and Mauli is being worshipped cos of what happened is bull shit. It's the excuse Drashti fans love to use whenever her acting fails and the show flops. Useless actress and same kind of fans.
AkaShi28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jakkula.sirisha

Aeems nadhini ka mooh kala honeey wala hai two ladies grabbed  and sunafying nadhini in new video 

She'll be like .. agar pyar karne se mooh kala kiya jata hai to karo mera mooh kala 
AkaShi28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 55sasa55

Lol since when was Drashti known as lead and Aditi as side? Aditi is parallel lead meaning she has equal importance to the show. Plus I feel like Aditi has been loved cos of her acting only not cos the character is portrayed as mahaan. There were evil characters portrayed by popular actors which were loved than positive characters. That's also because of the acting. Example is Jennifer from Beyhadd. So this excuse that Nandini being criticised and Mauli is being worshipped cos of what happened is bull shit. It's the excuse Drashti fans love to use whenever her acting fails and the show flops. Useless actress and same kind of fans.

You should go do kunan discussion thread . They praise nandini shivering acting but they don't feel anything about mauli or her scenes .
They are like . dialoguues were not good and couldnot connect blah blah 
Even I'm dd fan but when comes to show I prefer character and not actor.
This content was originally posted by: AkaShi28

You should go do kunan discussion thread . They praise nandini shivering acting but they don't feel anything about mauli or her scenes .
They are like . dialoguues were not good and couldnot connect blah blah
Even I'm dd fan but when comes to show I prefer character and not actor.

Every fan is not the same so we should not generalize
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 55sasa55

Lmao by your logic Shakti Arora is also bad actor then becoz is also hated not only nandini.Secondly I agree aditi is good as mauli and she is doing great job but if any other good actress mind it i m here not demeaning aditi i m just saying if any other good actress hv played mauli she would hv got sympathy too because mauli is beautifully written character and this is fact no one can deny it.Drashti might not at her best as nandini but she is doing decent job she is doing what ever written in script if writers are not showing nandini guilty then it not not drashti's fault the fault is obviously in eriting and this is ofcourse no excuse it's just fact.Thirdly DD fans might be hyper but they never gave disgusting statements like the one you gave that nandini deserved to be raped and die in shame.They never s**t shamed real or reel woman.They might be foolish in arguing and getting rude but they never crossed limits in bashing character or real person unlike you who wished upon rape even if it was fictional character.It's not like if they were rude with you and you were kind with them you gave them back equally then why this crying on post about them where they hv nothing to do.Stop targetting whole fandom just for bunch of ppl who had fight with you. Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago