Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Nandini versus Mauli

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
There has been a surge in supporters of Mauli who aren't sympathising with Nandini despite her never-ending tears and self-talks about how her intention wasn't to hurt someone.. N's emotions are falling flat despite D's superb acting for some viewers.. I belong to that category and would like to list out the reasons for same.. It is due to the fact that the character lacks maturity, consistency and depth when compared to Mauli's character sketch and I would like to give examples of same..
1. Child-
Mauli wanted to wait till they were financially stable and had fulfilled their dreams which they had decided on during studies.. It clearly shows a matured person who has her future mapped out..

When she felt she had enough stacked for eventualities, she asked her husband about his wish for child.. Since he didn't say no, she went ahead with removal of the contraceptive.. This moreover proves Mauli is dependable ( she was responsible for a major thing like contraception ) and always plans before making decisions.. She again expressed her desire to be a mother to her husband on Janmastami.. Thus, she is an open person who doesn't have malice..

Lets compare this with Nandini's reactions..
Her husband wasn't interested for a child for some reasons which aren't fathomable.. They both were careless and didn't use protection or contraceptives ( I am infering this since Nandini got pregnant many times ).. Nandini used to first abort the child on Rajdeep's saying not to anger him.. This isn't a valid reason and prohibited under law.. Rajdeep showed wrong path and she followed it.. Ignorance doesn't reduce crimes.. This continued for long and did everything for getting spousal love, I am not able to comprehend where is love in all this and what exactly she wanted.. Rajdeep didn't provide her with anything except good clothes and jewellery, there was no companionship, understanding, support etc still she stayed with him.. When she became pregnant again, she decided to keep the child this time thinking Rajdeep will come to love the baby and I have got no idea how.. If the person hasn't done that in last 7 years, how will he suddenly start doing that.. If she really wanted to save the child this time, a better option would have been to leave Rajdeep and try to bring up the child herself.. 
Thus, Nandini doesn't think properly before taking decisions which have chances of creating problems in future.. For her skewed thinking and understanding about love, she breaks laws which doesn't absolve her of the crimes...

2. Righteousness-

When Rajdeep slept with someone infront of Nandini, she held his legs and requested not to break their marriage vows.. She later paid the other woman to maintain the facade of her perfect marriage..
This makes her pretentious, weak.. She just wants to maintain the image although it means hiding crimes..

When Mauli came to know Kunal's affair, she questioned him, bashed him, showed him his true face.. She was hurt, broken, confused.. But the moment Kunal tries to potray himself as a victim, she is back.. Her strength and character is still intact at the lowest juncture.. She won't let anyone commit a crime and get a free pass.. She was so in love with Kunal.. But won't even accept when he commits a crime.. If the gossips are anything to go buy, she would want a divorce from him.. A woman of character, values and strength..

3. Temptation-
Mauli is a successful doctor and might be meeting many male doctors everyday in the work field.. But not once, it had been shown that Kunal had to be jeleous or worried about any of her male colleague.. Time to time, she reiterates how much she loves Kunal.. The guy also trusts her and doesnot doubt her when she does overtime or has emergencies at odd hours.. This simply shows she has never shown a sign of straying..

Nandini falls for the first man who shows her kindness and that also someone else's husband.. When he proposed her, she considered him a good person and accepted him knowing that he is betraying his wife.. She has a skewed judgement about a person'' nature.. If someone is good to her, he is good ignoring his other activities.. Kunal was responsible for proposing her and trying to stop her.. But wasn't responsible for her feelings or her stopping and agreeing to the affair.. Both slept with each other, thus are equally responsible..  This just makes her look desperate for male company and Kunal a man of loose character..

4. Friendship-
I don't need to give a rerun of what Mauli did for Nandini..

But Nandini's response has been lying to her, sleeping with her husband, going on dates with him etc etc.. This shows Nandini as a person can't be trusted..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

They can't be compared
Child ...
N could have left R when first time aborting the baby
Not after that ...
There is no excuse for killing .,.

Rightousness ...Do Nandini ever knew such a word!
Temptation ... Slightes temptation from Kunal she just had every thing including sex
Friendship .. She is not fit to be any one's friend at all!

They can't be compared at all !
Nandini is good in pleasing men ...truely
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I wonder what K sees in N 
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

They can't be compared
Child ...
N could have left R when first time aborting the baby
Not after that ...
There is no excuse for killing .,.

Rightousness ...Do Nandini ever knew such a word!
Temptation ... Slightes temptation from Kunal she just had every thing including sex
Friendship .. She is not fit to be any one's friend at all!

They can't be compared at all !
Nandini is good in pleasing men ...truely

Their nature and character isn't comparable.. 

I was telling why her confrontation with Rajdeep, her remembering past scenes etc aren't creating the required impact on my mind as compared to Mauli whose every dialogue and tear seems true..
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y12345

I wonder what K sees in N 

Beauty??

In reality, a man leaving with Mauli for so long would tire of Nandini's requirements soon.. Moreover Kunal is a weak man prone to temptation...
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the post Jiggy!!!
You've delineated the differences in such a stark manner i don't know of anything can be said in N's defence...
Being bechari initially was N's destiny...
Being bechari or maintaining the facade of a bechari is her choice now...
As for Mauli she is a righteous woman with an amazing heart...someone who is clean in her thiughts and her actions...

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amortentia15

Loved the post Jiggy!!!

You've delineated the differences in such a stark manner i don't know of anything can be said in N's defence...
Being bechari initially was N's destiny...
Being bechari or maintaining the facade of a bechari is her choice now...
As for Mauli she is a righteous woman with an amazing heart...someone who is clean in her thiughts and her actions...

Bechari banke rehna uski weakness thi.. Ab bechari ban ne ki koshish karna khud ko jyada intelligent aur baaki logon ko bebkoob samjhna hai coz everyone would know her activities...
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Beauty??

In reality, a man leaving with Mauli for so long would tire of Nandini's requirements soon.. Moreover Kunal is a weak man prone to temptation...

I don't find her beautiful, her sarees and jewelleries can be beautiful but her never. 
Such a bad person with a bad heart cannot be beautiful. 
I wonder what K will do when her physical beauty(according to his standards) fades 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y12345

I don't find her beautiful, her sarees and jewelleries can be beautiful but her never. 
Such a bad person with a bad heart cannot be beautiful. 
I wonder what K will do when her physical beauty(according to his standards) fades 

Itne time tak K uske saath hoga bhi ki nahi dekhte hai