Nandini should tell mauli wat she said to rajdeep

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Wat u guys think? Why 2 faces? She should tell mauli kunal mom dida and whole society wat she said to rajdeep d other night.
Malhotra ladies ne agar usko sahara/shelter nai diya hota to ye line inko bhi yeh easily bol deti ki yes kunal is my true love and i will not going to leave him. 
Kunal ki mom and dida ka dil jitna abhi baki hai..kheer khila khila kar unko apne vash me karegi ye saree wali apsara...tabhi to malhotra family ki bahu bann sakti hai...selfish aurat apne swarth ki wajah se chup hai.

Mauli ko to aise bhi kunal ne apne dil se out kar diya hai to ab wo to rondini ke raste se hut gai hai...Rondini ko  bas ab baar baar kunal ko call karte rehna hai...taki kunal bhi uske vash mai rahe or mauli ke sath kuch communication he na ho sake uske..jese kal kiya...husband wife ne baat karne ki koshish ki or madam ke call ki ghanti baji. Kunal ko call kar kar ke indirectly mauli ko dikha he rai hai ki dekho wo apne sache pyar kunal ke bina nai reh sakti to call to karti he rahegi besharamo ki tarah😡
I'd love it too. But Nandini doesn't has the guts to do that. All she can do is vibrate, irritate, who betrays, is always afraid, is a disgrace and what not. 
Oh I so wish we get a scene with Mauli's mum and nandini... Pray with me guys. 
I wish Nandini should have  scene with Mauli's Mom,K's Mom n Dida
Only if she gets time from crying...
If she feels she is right then she should accept it infront of society
Originally posted by Sabyata

I wish Nandini should have  scene with Mauli's Mom,K's Mom n Dida

Please..I don't want this kind of scene. I can't stand any more shivering of her.
Nandy is written worse than Advay of IPKKND 3. Blame the writers.