Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Kunal was sorry guilty somewhat but our Nandini??

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Yesterday kunal seemed sorry went behind mauli tried to apologise Again he is. certified tharki so his sory or guilt doesnt make him any better but atleast he had the courtesy to say sorry
bht Nandini? after her scene with mauli not for once did she try to understand the heinous crime she haa committed ahe was all ready to lust after kunal waa callin him not for once she thought abr mauli
wasnt that weird? she seems to be worst that villans of any show
Rajdeep had more acknowledgment of what mauli did for nandin but nandini wel that shiverin soul what exactly is she made of????

i really feel these two loosers deserve eachother both wud rot in hell
Mauli shiud never take back kunal or accept nandini back as her friendEdited by ananyakai - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Oh come on wt do u expect from that woman? She did spend half an hour thinking about how she shoudn't be betraying her friend. Kam hai kya? Bt kya kare, poor her was so much disturbed with Rajdeep's act that she straightt away jumped into bed with Kunnu. After all wtt would a police report do? Wd they take her shivers away? She wd only get the much needed solace in Kunnu's arms. Shame on u petty mortals for not understanding her divine love.
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Oh come on wt do u expect from that woman? She did spend half an hour thinking about how she shoudn't be betraying her friend. Kam hai kya? Bt kya kare, poor her was so much disturbed with Rajdeep's act that she straightt away jumped into bed with Kunnu. After all wtt would a police report do? Wd they take her shivers away? She wd only get the much needed solace in Kunnu's arms. Shame on u petty mortals for not understanding her divine love.

Sorry my fault i cant understand divine love or sleeping with ur bestfriend husband
m not that forward na maybe one in a million way to says lust is divine love
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But end of show CV r planning to unite Moulin and kunal and that is disgusting for me and so I am quitting the show .,I don't want to be a bakwaas in hands of CV at the end 
Actors themselves telling that kunal Moulin will be together much later
ananyakai thumbnail
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

But end of show CV r planning to unite Moulin and kunal and that is disgusting for me and so I am quitting the show .,I don't want to be a bakwaas in hands of CV at the end

can u share methe link ? where is the link?i wanna hear myself
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She will never be
Instead she will cry then call Kunal
Then again she will cry
Didn't even get a slap from any one
Still crying 😆
She herself says it is a besharam true love 😆
When she is besharam why she will feel guilty
She had sex with him not an attraction
I think we are going to see a "pregnant besharam" soon
Can't expect any thing other than "tears" from her
I think DD is going to fall sick of glycerin
The way CVs making Nandini cry
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ananyakai

can u share methe link ? where is the link?i wanna hear myself

Why ?
They can't show a woman walking out of tjis kind of marriage right
I might also stop watching
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ananyakai

Yesterday kunal seemed sorry went behind mauli tried to apologise Again he is. certified tharki so his sory or guilt doesnt make him any better but atleast he had the courtesy to say sorry
bht Nandini? after her scene with mauli not for once did she try to understand the heinous crime she haa committed ahe was all ready to lust after kunal waa callin him not for once she thought abr mauli
wasnt that weird? she seems to be worst that villans of any show
Rajdeep had more acknowledgment of what mauli did for nandin but nandini wel that shiverin soul what exactly is she made of????

i really feel these two loosers deserve eachother both wud rot in hell

Mauli shiud never take back kunal or accept nandini back as her friend

[Bold] Very well said. I keep thinking the same thing when ever Nandini conveniently forgets Mauli and mentions just Kunal as her mahaan savior. 

Kunal looked guilt today. And it felt good to see some kind of remorse on his face than just unbearable and useless waterworks. Hope that remorse stays even after going to Nandini after his accident rather than overflowing with Jazbaat again.

Writers seem to have no idea as to how Nandini should act/react. This women was crying buckets just the previous night when her only friend, unfriended her and called her a home wrecker. And the very next morning what she does, gets freshen up and calls her ex-Bff's husband without thinking even for a sec about the friend she lost or whether it would be appropriate to call him or have any more relationship with him after seeing what they did to Mauli. And what made it more disgusting was, she had sense to think of ways to contact without people around him knowing. But not an ounce of decency for her friend. Writers are making Nandini so shallow that if they don't do anything about it quick, then her character will become totally unbearable to watch.

But now that Mauli's mom knows the truth, she is going to make Nandini's life hell. I was very against this lady when she always taunted Nandini as that was unfair but now I want her to give Nandini an earful. Sadly, Nandini proved Mauli's mom right.

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nandini won't be guilty...according to her she did not intend to hurt mouli she just wanted pyar from Kunal, if mouli is getting hurt with it then she is not responsible for it :P...or we must consider it as it's Kunal who proposed her, lured her, manipulated her n slept with her and nandini was always an innocent baby who blindly followed Kunal so she don't owe an apology to mouli :P
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

if the actors are saying something means it will not happen...once upon a time they also said this show is not about ema lol...
i think who will be the end pair will depend on with whom Kunal prefers to stay before leap so at the end it will be other pair...actually both the endings will be crap only, be it mouli Kunal reunion or the homewrecker nandini getting what she wanted...