Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Am i missing out on something?

Posted: 5 years ago
So few days ago, I read a post about how nandini is correct because she went through a lot of trauma in her past life...today I read that Mauli is selfish because she left her bestie nandini who actually betrayed mauli by sleeping with her husband...are these people actually serious or am I missing out on something? πŸ€” 'm actually asking...were thosre posts meant to be sarcastic or they' have officially lost their brain? I refuse to believe that people could be SO insensitive to be still supporting nandini and calling MAULI selfish! are those people actually thinking that ay or that's just a way of them to gain attention? idk my brain and heart just can't wrap around that fact that people could be that DUMB tbh...i'm sorry but truth is bitterEdited by LoveNakuulMehta - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hahaha I know... I saw those & Ignored too..πŸ˜†

But to officially lose something you gotta possess it first na!! πŸ˜‰ IYKWIM
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
malavika2018 thumbnail
I think all those people who just support kunan just need to watch some hot romance . Person undergone domestic violence and a broken marriage definitely deserves a happy life but it should not be by breaking someone's family especially a happy family. 
If Mauli who had a happy family had done this will these so called kunan fans support her instead of nandini. There is no excuse in breaking someone's home.  No excuse can be made divine.
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LoveNakuulMehta

So few days ago, I read a post about how nandini is correct because she went through a lot of trauma in her past life...today I read that Mauli is selfish because she left her bestie nandini who actually betrayed mauli by sleeping with her husband...are these people actually serious or am I missing out on something?πŸ€”'m actually asking...were thosre posts meant to be sarcastic or they' have officially lost their brain? I refuse to believe that people could be SO insensitive to be still supporting nandini and calling MAULI selfish! are those people actually thinking that ay or that's just a way of them to gain attention? idk my brain and heart just can't wrap around that fact that people could be that DUMB tbh...i'm sorry but truth is bitter

Either sarcastic or some troll.. My friend runs ad campaign n he said ppl are paid to tweet supporting Nandini Kunal. He didn't give more info cuz he is not allowed to..
This content was originally posted by: WaveTeal

hahaha I know... I saw those & Ignored too..πŸ˜†

But to officially lose something you gotta possess it first na!! πŸ˜‰ IYKWIM

hahahah good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Ruhi122

Either sarcastic or some troll.. My friend runs ad campaign n he said ppl are paid to tweet supporting Nandini Kunal. He didn't give more info cuz he is not allowed to..

okay getting paid to support something is still better than just having to see these people ACTUALLY justifying kuNan's action ...
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol, whatever Mauli does will be wrong and whatever N does it'll be considered right , at least they will have excuses for defending her always.. but Mauli, wth...she is wrong anyday.πŸ˜†.. people consider her selfish just coz she isn't ready to share with Kunal, are they even real πŸ€ͺ
 N is a abuse and rape victim she's somehow understandable  f or them even when she betrayed her bf by sleeping with her husband without any guilt even today. Though Mauli has suffered a biggest heart break she needs to be mature and kind even now,as she's not human to them. Heights of double standards... 
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: malavika2018

I think all those people who just support kunan just need to watch some hot romance . Person undergone domestic violence and a broken marriage definitely deserves a happy life but it should not be by breaking someone's family especially a happy family. 

If Mauli who had a happy family had done this will these so called kunan fans support her instead of nandini. There is no excuse in breaking someone's home.  No excuse can be made divine.

Agreed with you. 

Domestic violence victims have a real hard time to love themselves and put their faith into love! It's nothing what is shown in this headache of a show!! πŸ€”

Please don't insult the whole definition of romance by putting Kunan's name in it. πŸ˜† Agar iss wajah se koi ye show dekhta hain toh my deep condolences!! Itney burey dinn kab se aa gaye romance ke?? πŸ€£

Hot romance and Kunan?? They appear right out flat. 🀒 On the top, all the Kunan scenes are poor and desperate attempt of copying iconic couple scenes... So it is anything but romance!!! Let alone mingling 'hot' into it!!! 

Only thing Kunan is portraying breathlessly is Lust and cringe-worthy melodramatic scenes with awful plot!!! 

If someone is watching something like this for the first time(teenage) I don't blame them they might like it due to inexperience!! Other than that supporting this utterly disgraceful couple is nothing but act of sightlessness!!

Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mauli is slightly different from the test of broken wives
Nandini is crying holding sympathy card