start hua kunal nandini ka silsila

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
i think kunal now has hit reality and thats why is in two mind 
in the video we can see how nandini is now desperate to start a relationship with kunal she has settled with everything now she is like she want kunal and baaki duniya bhaar mein
and nandini will just cringe to kunal like this and will not let her go and will always be trying to feed kunal and will do make up and wear designer saree for him will even do suicide attempt
but kunal will get burdened slowly and thus their marriage will fall
link how nandini is forcefully taking care of him and herself is feeling like now rashta saaf and he can become his husband 
 kunal be suffocted by this love
and both will serve their part of punishment

i dont love or hate anyone i am just loving how show is proceeding with having reality touch
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
It's better for them not to give bytes!
The show is torturous enough, now they also want to ruin it?? "jab koi aur nahin hota to do logon ka pyar crap! So hell bent on justifying cheating?? 🤢
Towards the end of the video Nandini says "when there is no one else but only two ppl then their love gets even stronger so does it mean *no guilt trip*??? ...
Nandini is still desperate for Kunal.No guilt.Mauli told her that  now she sees her only as the other woman who broke her home.Still no guilt.
Originally posted by Silpa91

Nandini is still desperate for Kunal.No guilt.Mauli told her that  now she sees her only as the other woman who broke her home.Still no guilt.

Atleast after this i expected nandhin to feel bad about betraying her friend.. but absolutely no remorse what so ever. She behaves as if kunal is her property..
Originally posted by Mumoos

Atleast after this i expected nandhin to feel bad about betraying her friend.. but absolutely no remorse what so ever. She behaves as if kunal is her property..
yes I too expected nandini to be guilty now atleast.I think I should not expect anything from nandini. Edited by Silpa91 - 5 years ago
Please stick to each other like a gum, feed each other kheer, jamun. But don't try to go on with hume Mauli sae forgiveness chahiye, Mauli ko hurt kiya and still go in front of her. Bas dhoor raho vussae.
Can I get Mauli's journey now, I want to see Mauli slowly picking up her broken pieces and Kunal's mom helping her.