Posted: 5 years ago
Some are saying kunal is showing guilt and accepting that he is wrong.This man created whole mess by stopping nandu and started affair.Does this person hv any idea whom do he love ??I always said from nandini side it could be love she is idio, dumb and delusional who thinks kunal is her life and deceving mauli for him.He said to mauli he will do anything for her forgiveness??  Really why he wants mauli to forgive exactly.He is two timing cheater who wants both woman is his life.Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Agree, he started this whole mess and up until the big reveal said that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth - well she is asking since past few days and I am yet to hear the truth.

Kunal knew or should have known what this will create - now what? I in a way pity Nandini that she ruined a loyal friendship for this guy who is not even honest to himself let alone others. Tsk tsk

I don't think kunal knows what is love, divine or otherwise. I find him very immature and indecisive about everything.
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Agree, he started this whole mess and up until the big reveal said that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth - well she is asking since past few days and I am yet to hear the truth.

Kunal knew or should have known what this will create - now what? I in a way pity Nandini that she ruined a loyal friendship for this guy who is not even honest to himself let alone others. Tsk tsk

I don't think kunal knows what is love, divine or otherwise. I find him very immature and indecisive about everything.
I see ppl coming in defense of kunal atleast he is being guilty here .I don't feel pity for nandini becoz what she did with mauli was wrong.But seeing ppl jumping in defense make me think this world can't be changed.Woman had to blamed for every shit or mess man creates.I m sure the only who will suffer in the end will be  duffer nandini who has become blind in love of this doucebag.He created all this mess , he started this bloody affair still the whole blame goes on that dufffer nandini.
Originally posted by TheMockingBird

I see ppl coming in defense of kunal atleast he is being guilty here .I don't feel pity for nandini becoz what she did with mauli was wrong.But seeing ppl jumping in defense make me think this world can't be changed.Woman had to blamed for every shit or mess man creates.I m sure the only who will suffer in the end will be  duffer nandini who has become blind in love of this doucebag.He created all this mess , he started this bloody affair still the whole blame goes on that dufffer nandini.

Kunal is a total jerk, his remorse shown today meant nothing really even if he voiced
out his sorry.  Nandini in this scenario gets the disdain of many because of her
complete ingratitude and worst still betrayal to her best friend who was her lifeline in 
her crisis time.  Its not the woman factor here..rather the betrayal of a loyal and
trusted friend.

Originally posted by TheMockingBird

I see ppl coming in defense of kunal atleast he is being guilty here .I don't feel pity for nandini becoz what she did with mauli was wrong.But seeing ppl jumping in defense make me think this world can't be changed.Woman had to blamed for every shit or mess man creates.I m sure the only who will suffer in the end will be duffer nandini who has become blind in love of this doucebag.He created all this mess , he started this bloody affair still the whole blame goes on that dufffer nandini.

I think many are not able to discern the reason for his guilt - is he guilty because he got caught or is he guilty because he is regretting his actions? Either way he is the catalyst of this whole mess.

Women have always been blamed and sadly by other women which is very very sad because yes Nandini is wrong and yes she betray her friend BUT what is friends husband doing? Kunal feels guilty and yet he picks up nandinis call? Why not be honest and admit what the fudge is cooking in his mind?

He told Nandini not once but many times that their love is true and divine- which is rubbish but from nandinis POV it makes sense. Now he is telling Mauli the same - so what is truth? Kunal needs help and he needs to leave both girls. He is far more suited for someone who has no expectations from him.
@ evenjleena28
If K could not be faithful to Mauli, it was always doubtful he would
stick to Nandini for long.  No woman deserves such a jerk.

Originally posted by SweetNeeta

Kunal is a total jerk, his remorse shown today meant nothing really even if he voiced
out his sorry.  Nandini in this scenario gets the disdain of many because of her
complete ingratitude and worst still betrayal to her best friend who was her lifeline in 
her crisis time.  Its not the woman factor here..rather the betrayal of a loyal and
trusted friend.

I hv no problem nandini getting bashed becoz she deserve it but i saw ppl jumping in defense of kunal whensome said kunal is two timer .ppl came with excuses he ia atleast guilty .Guilty for what?? Making lives of two women utter mess.He decieved mauli .Few days before his pardafash he was saying to nandini that i will tell mauli this time.why this heroic act in front of nandini and why not saying mauli yes i love nandini .Did he stopped nandini saying same thing?
Originally posted by SweetNeeta

@ evenjleena28
If K could not be faithful to Mauli, it was always doubtful he would
stick to Nandini for long. No woman deserves such a jerk.

He is not faithful to his own self, he cannot he loyal to others. I don't think he knows what he wants. These type of men should never marry, if kunal had loved Mauli like she him then he would have never strayed. Doesn't matter who the women is- temptation is everywhere but not many give in. Also, if he loved Nandini that much then he would have been honest to Mauli.

Maybe a new track - both the girls dumping him and their new journey? Kunal can rot for all I care.
Originally posted by evenjleena28

He is not faithful to his own self, he cannot he loyal to others. I don't think he knows what he wants. These type of men should never marry, if kunal had loved Mauli like she him then he would have never strayed. Doesn't matter who the women is- temptation is everywhere but not many give in. Also, if he loved Nandini that much then he would have been honest to Mauli.

Maybe a new track - both the girls dumping him and their new journey? Kunal can rot for all I care.
Exactly he does n't know what he wants in his life .He never loved mauli nor he loves nandini.Such kind of jerk exsist.I also want to see track like this where both namo dump this jerk and he is left alone to suffer.
I think we should wait till Kunal and Nandini have a proper conversation, that will bring alot of clarity. Ever since their affair got revealed, both haven't talked properly. Now when they meet what Kunal says to her, will tell about his exact thought process or state of mind.

Also i think the reason of Kunal guilt is clear. He is guilty for causing the pain to Mouli. I think he has came back to reality and seen how much his actions have destroyed Mouli. So saying sorry for that and asking for apology. Maybe he wants her to heal and not suffer and thinking how he can do anything to help that. Now i know, many will here say he should get lost lol but probably it's human for him to think like that and much better than having no guilt or shame at all.

This is my theory, i could be wrong in thinking that or the writer tomorrow throws another googly at us like she has continued to do so with the characters of Kunal & Nandini. So let's wait and see