Posted: 5 years ago
Such a funny post πŸ€£

Edited by DilBoleRikara - 5 years ago
SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Funny post...!!!
Ya the day Nandu came Mauli should have told her oh God Nandu you suffered so much so lets share KunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Pata nahi aap kaunsa serial dekhte ho..
Last time Mauli Kunal ko share karne wali thi coz she is a doormat.. 
Ab wo nahi karne wali hai coz she isn't helpful.enough..
🀣

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I always believe that self respect and selfishness go hand in hand . Society will call us selfish if we strive for self respect . 
On topic , I am glad that Mauli is not kind-hearted and she didn't gift wrap her husband and presented it to her ex best friend . Here it is not a question of self respect . She is married to Kunal , she is the wife of Kunal , not just a lover and their relationship is not some teenage love story to sacrifice her love for her best friend . Marriage is not the relationship between two people it is a relationship between two families and the spouses are not supposed to give up on it for a third person . Moreover , Nandini Kunal's relationship is not some divine love story . I believe that Kunal was attracted to Nandini mainly because of her beauty and Nandini want a man by her side to pamper her always , hence she grabbed the opportunity . That's the reason they involved in a physical relationship when both of them are still married at least as per the law.   
Edited by Kamala05 - 5 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh 3 like wale fake accounts kya apne khud ne banaye hai apne khud ke post ko like karne ke liye?😲  . 
1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are you friggin kidding me???!!!😲
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today I literally had tears in my eyes watching mauli devastated. And that password thing was soo immature. 
Aaj ke zamane main which friend does soo much?  apne ghar main kaun rakhta hai? If this is not being kind then what do you expect her to do?  godh main bithale nandini ko? 
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bitiya tum paglaye giye ho ka...
Mazak kar rahi ho tab theek se, nahi toh pagal khane ka number chahiye
Luna46 aka TM, there's something seriously wrong with you brain. I suggest you get help, or take your meds.