Was Mouli about to give one more chance to Kunal?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Was Mouli abt to mend n patch n give one chance to Kunal? He said I will do whatever u say n she was abt to say something.. body language looked like trying to fix things.. but then RONDINI called! And I gotta thank RONDINI for calling at that precise moment,I personally wouldn't want Mouli forgiving Kunal!

Such a shameless person N is... like seriously crossed all limits. During confrontation I thought she finally felt guilty, may be finally out of lala land... but nooo she was missing kunnu! Wanted to msg or call, not thinking abt Mouli.. all she cared abt was again pakde na jaye...

I don't think I hv ever hated any show character as much as I hate Nandini n Kunal .. hate is a small word...
I too felt so... She also said to Rondini, "Mera or Kunal ka Kya hoga mujhe nahi pata "
Kunal ko 100 chance v Dena is useless... What's that "tum Jo kahogi wahi karunga?" 
Q Bhai ? Ab U-turn q?
Avi to or maze lene hai na aapko.😕😆
Oh yeah apko apne kharche pani ki fikar sata Rahi h, hai na doctor babu?❓
Its not easy to break a marriage, specially when you love your partner. Marriage involves 2 people like soup, darn its not easy to go away.  

May be she wanted to say something but not about patch up, may be she wanted to throw more question to kunal. 

Don't ask for punishment without blocking the problem. Btw kunal himself is a problem, he should go to psychiatrist to block his problem. :P

Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
That man confuses me so much. He told Nandini the day they were caught and if Mauli asks again he will tell the truth. Now he is flip flopping. I don't think even he knows whom he loves !!!!

Giving him another chance would mean Maulis character is butchered too.
May b ..she was about to talk to him ..this nagin nandini called ..so misunderstanding...n she does not know d depth of their relationship yet ...she doesn't know they ve consummated ...once she knows dat she s like get lost ..it's over from my side..she might have thought Mera pati batakgaya hai 🤢
Even though I hate to admit it, but even I felt she was thinking to give another chance to him & do something similar. But I'm glad call came on the right time.
I hope that doesn't happen. Mauli needs to move on from this toxic cheat
Just as Kundani is beyond redemption so is Kunal and Mauli's marriage. Under no circumstances, should Mauli stay with Kunal. I hope the writers don't think this will be a good route to pursue.
I am curious too
What was she  about  to say to kunal