Does anyone still believe nandini can be redeemed?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay... To tell you guys the truth I had just an ounce of hope that maybe after being confronted by Mauli Nandini will start to think about the situation more logically. But what the hell are the writers of the show doing. Mauli broke their life long friendship with her. She said in clear language that from now on she will only remember Nandini as the other woman who destroyed her home. What did nandini do in return? Just stood there crying and shaking in her typical fashion. And then the very next morning she again forgot about her friend. I really wanted to shake her up so bad today. 
Not even once did she think about her.

It makes me wonder that does friendship means nothing to the writers of the show or are they just oblivious of the fact that they are destroying one of the most beautiful bond between two people by their writing or is the writing deliberate to show us that friendship is not important to Nandini. 
I'm really confused and pissed at Nandini and the writers after today. 
W*F cares about her. Let her go rot with her lust bf and leave mauli alone. Want my baby girl to start a new lufe asap

Honestly, yes, anyone could be redeemed if they are truly SINCERE. It takes time for the victims to heal. Challenges always face the guilty and that teaches them how to live their life and how to learn from their mistakes. It happens in real life too. So, I do believe if Nandini is sincere and truly wants forgiveness, she'll do what is right.
Originally posted by -Ariaana-

Honestly, yes, anyone could be redeemed if they are truly SINCERE. It takes time for the victims to heal. Challenges always face the guilty and that teaches them how to live their life and how to learn from their mistakes. It happens in real life too. So, I do believeif Nandini is sincere and truly wants forgiveness, she'll do what is right.

Like calling Kunal the very next morning? I now think she is deliberately trying to create more rift!
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Like calling Kunal the very next morning? I now think she is deliberately trying to create more rift!

I don't know what Nandini's plan is but I know it will take her time to win back Mauli.

I think she is just a very badly written character. Seriously though... She is getting on my nerves now. 
All Nandini remembered through all the years of her abuse was Mauli, that being said she did not believe Mauli before and sided with a man. Nandini needs someone to validate her self worth. On top of that now she is an abuse victim.
In this whole mess majority blame lies with Kunal. Nandini is a dokhebaaz and infuriating woman no doubts but somewhere somehow at least some reasoning can be found for her falling in LOVE with Kunal. What cannot be excused is she did not even feel bad once - she was only afraid of being found out. This is what really breaks Mauli as well during their confrontation, how can you face your best friend day after day when sleeping with her husband.

Nandini cannot think beyond herself. For her Mauli has only been a friend in need.  Even if she genuinely repents, how will she regain that trust and loyalty from Mauli who rightfully now doesnt care about her existence.
The way M kept saying "dhoka" and her utter disbelief at N's betrayal, 
the redemption is not happening soon.
The day she stops thinking of Kunal and genuinely starts thinking of the crime she has committed against her best friend who has stood by her thick and thin will she take the first step towards redeeming herself. The day she realizes that a simple, 'I am sorry', and 'We are in love' is not enough - is going to be the day when she realizes that she is not the victim here, will she begin her journey of redemption. 

The day she pushes Kunal AWAY from her after realising that she cannot live without him but only because she believes she has done injustice to the purest of friendships and that she does not deserve any happiness that is built on the tears of her best friend, will her redemption begin. Because if she has Kunal with her and she is apologizing to Mauli, its all fake in my opinion. 

But given how it is going, I think there is going to be a long wait for it or probably it will never happen. :|
Edited by AnnaSloan - 5 years ago

Yeah--aisa hi kuch lag raha hai