kunal chooses mouli and admits he did mistake??

Posted: 5 years ago
kunal chooses mouli and admits he did mistake??
today episode gives such an indication...i got that feeling..anybody else got that feel or not??

kunal not  contacted nandini in morning even when he knows rajdeep trying to harm nandini in previous night..and he is not interested to call also..he trying to mend his relationship with mouli...but in mean time nandinis phone comes...looks like again misunderstanding happens and mouli leaves roam...looks like kunal firmly decided to ask forgiveness from mouli..

Kunal is shaken up seeing how it affected mouli. He feels guilty. Yes he dint call nandini but don't know whether he has decided to end the affair with nandini. 
Originally posted by tanvismile

Kunal is shaken up seeing how it affected mouli. He feels guilty. Yes he dint call nandini but don't know whether he has decided to end the affair with nandini. 

tomorrow episode going to give clear indication -but i believe that is going to happen ..

even from nandini side same going to happen it seem...dosti mouli ne khatam kiya hai --nandini ne nahin...now she need to choose mouli over kunal and pay back her karz...

spoilers which said kunal and nandini waiting for moulis forgiveness even after 2 years seems true...nandini and kunal admit there mistake and wait for moulis forgiveness but she not going to believe these two easily--this seems to next story post 2 years leap...
Edited by rajh - 5 years ago
i dont know if he has chosen any.. who is he to chose mauli anyway..  🥱
but yes i kinda got a hint that kunal is shocked to the core and is back to the real world.. he is in a mess though.. he knows he has committed a sin and hence wanted an apology from mauli.. but nowhere he said he doesnt love nandini or still loves mauli.. i think he has lost his mind to voice his thoughts..  he is confused..

and when he was sleeping he didnt take nandini's name because he loves her but because he was recalling last night events in his dreams.. now dont ask why didnt he take rajdeeos name ðŸ˜† 

and again we see nandini's call on his phone when mauli is about to say something.. misunderstanding alert!!! 

it will take few episodes to understand what is going in his mind..
i guess as of now he is unable to love nandini too..

Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Anahi

i dont know id he has chosen any.. who is he to chose mauli anyway.. ðŸ¥±
but yes i kinda got a hint that kunal is shocked to the core and is back to real world.. he is in a mess though.. he knows he has committed a sin and hence wanted an apology from mauli.. but nowhere he said he doesnt love nandini or still loves mauli.. i think he has lost his mind to voice his thoughts..  he is confused..

and when he was sleeping he didnt take nandini's name because he loves her but because he was recalling last night events in his dreams.. now dont ask why didnt he take rajdeeos name ðŸ˜† 

and again we see nandini's call when mauli is about to say something.. misunderstanding alert!!! 

yes-- but even in that scene -mouli misunderstood kunal..
so cvs going to create misunderstanding between mouli and kunal more and keep them apart and looks like kunal and mouli is end game of this serial...

i dont know if he has chosen any.. who is he to chose mauli anyway..  🥱
but yes i kinda got a hint that kunal is shocked to the core and is back to the real world.. he is in a mess though.. he knows he has committed a sin and hence wanted an apology from mauli.. but nowhere he said he doesnt love nandini or still loves mauli.. i think he has lost his mind to voice his thoughts..  he is confused..

and again we see nandini's call on his phone when mauli is about to say something.. misunderstanding alert!!! 

but when mouli says there relationship is lie ..for that kunal says aisa mat kaho mouli - our marriage was perfect and love between us was real...
Originally posted by rajh

yes-- but even in that scene -mouli misunderstood kunal..
so cvs going to create misunderstanding between mouli and kunal more and keep them apart and looks like kunal and mouli is end game of this serial...

yeah she misunderstood him . thats what i meant.. kunal is going to get no chance of telling his side of story.. but i wonder if he has any??nope.. its utter non sense. let him get clear with his own thoughts.. 
about end game.. ummm. i really dont root for any of these two jodis. nor do i beleive in end games.. give me a sensible story and make kunan end game i wont mind it.. but throwing anything in the name of story and making my favourite the end game is something i wouldnt want to see.. 
i have less number of posts so replying here.. 
that wasnt a lie of course.. he had loved her like anything.. but now the question is does he still love her which i think can not be answered until he himself finds it out 
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago

yeah she misunderstood him . thats what i meant.. kunal is going to get no chance of telling his side of story.. but i wonder if he has any??nope.. its utter non sense. let him get clear with his own thoughts.. 
about end game.. ummm. i really dont root for any of these two jodis. nor do i beleive in end games.. give me a sensible story and make kunan end game i wont mind it.. but throwing anything in the name of story and making my favourite the end game is something i wouldnt want to see.. 

story though khatam ho chuka hai...
kunan  ke saath sub kuch hogaya--pyar huwa- suhagraat huwi-- mouli is ready to give divorce--ab unko milake story end karna padega...

but if cvs want to unite kunal and mouli --they can now able to stretch story as there is lot of scope as mouli dose not going to believe nandini and kunal--
I was totally confused but then kunal confuses me - he even the day when he got caught said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth. Then after he got caught and Mauli was asking him about them he never said Nandini was a mistake and should have never happened. Today again he never said that she was a mistake.

Even if she is a mistake does he realise that by stopping her from leaving and sprouting those divine love baloney what has he done? I don't think Mauli should forgive him even if he is sorry and considers Nandini a mistake and not a divine love anymore. I want to see Maulis journey and if she takes him back then it's a typical wife taking her wayward cheater husband back.
Originally posted by evenjleena28

I was totally confused but then kunal confuses me - he even the day when he got caught said to Nandini that if Mauli asks again he will tell her the truth. Then after he got caught and Mauli was asking him about them he never said Nandini was a mistake and should have never happened. Today again he never said that she was a mistake.

Even if she is a mistake does he realise that by stopping her from leaving and sprouting those divine love baloney what has he done? I don't think Mauli should forgive him even if he is sorry and considers Nandini a mistake and not a divine love anymore. I want to see Maulis journey and if she takes him back then it's a typical wife taking her wayward cheater husband back.

well -most serials go that way -weather cvs choose that in this serial is wait and watch