Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SQ.com thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nandini is hopeless...🤢
Poor writing I guess.Atleast show what she is thinking about Mauli.If she doesnt care then show that may be a self talk or something like that I want to be selfish and all that.

She act shocked when Mauli broke friendship and the very next day she is calling Kunal🤢What a disgusting person.
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is a cheap s**t who surely enjoys having sex but will act as abla nari to world so she can seduce other guys. She probably got bored of having sex with Rajdeep then she saw Kunal and wanted to have sex with him so she made it look like Rajdeep is a bad bad bad man. Next I wonder who she is bed with. Who knows if Mauli gets a good guy in future this cheap s**t will vie for him as well. She is simply a plain jealous old hag who only wants sec but loves to behave like sati savitri to seduce people. Such cheap cheap woman. Such a black mark to women around. Her character is like a slap to real abuse victims and people who are suffering in real life. I'm sure drashti can tell her Writers to not write Nandini this way but her silence means she is fine with it. If in future her Friend cheat her with her hubby, she should be fine with it also. Side note, I'm sure she got married to her hubby cos he is butt ugly and no way he will cheat on her cos no one will seduce him.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think she feels bad for her friend but i dont think she thinks shes wrong to love someone (kunal) and i feel this way because that is what she said to Rajdeep in the previous episode.