Such a disappointment.. Nandini is a despo...

Posted: 5 years ago
She never thought about Mauli... Never... she has no guilt towards her.. All she wants is Kunal.. just Kunal.. I just cant digest the entire scenes of Nandini now.. she is totally irritating me😡😡. Why isnt she thinking about Mauli at all.. or is it just me who is feeling like this? 
Anybody here who justifies her character😕😕?

Kunal Nandini, their juzbaat n their divine love ko samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin bhi hai 😆
Originally posted by Ruhi122

Kunal Nandini, their juzbaat n their divine love ko samajhna mushkil hi nahi namumkin bhi hai 😆

thank God someone is here who is confused about this Nandini s thoughts👍🏼.. 
even I am getting confused..

inke beech kya hai.. ishq tho aise nahi hota.. kisi ko chot pohanchaakar koi kisi ki amaanat ko haasil kare bhala ise ishq ka naam kaise de..

kisi ki hansti khelti duniya ko ujhad dena bina kisi guilt ke tum baar baar usko call karna.. uske baare mein sochna.. or apne dost ka zara si fikr na karna..

ise tho hum ishq ka naam nahi de sakte.. isko hum bholeppan ka naam bhi nahi de sakte jis bholepan par Kunal fida hue hai...

hai na?

One word defines her & that is DESPO.
Nandini ne apne bechare aashiq ko 2 min ka bhassan v nahi Dene diya on his true divine love . .
ab bechari Mauli ko inke pavitra rishte ki sachayi kaise pata chalegi that God came on dharti & approved dere pavitra rishta.
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

She and her tears hopelss

so true... I hope the makers dont make her sati savitri now .. the makers should show that Kundani doesnt get peace of mind even if they united.. they should show how pure was Mauli s love towards them as a friend and wife.. 

That should be the message they should convey to the viewers.. so that they are not promoting EMA..

Originally posted by anjup83

She never thought about Mauli... Never... she has no guilt towards her.. All she wants is Kunal.. just Kunal.. I just cant digest the entire scenes of Nandini now.. she is totally irritating me😡😡. Why isnt she thinking about Mauli at all.. or is it just me who is feeling like this? 
Anybody here who justifies her character😕😕?

i think you are guys are so obsessed with nandani.. what about kunal? 
Originally posted by muno

i think you are guys are so obsessed with nandani.. what about kunal? 

We give him enough chappals, but nandani's actions are the most despo-like out of the two. All she thinks about is men men men, me me me, bed bed bed 😆
Originally posted by sammy17

We give him enough chappals, but nandani's actions are the most despo-like out of the two. All she thinks about is men men men, me me me, bed bed bed 😆

😆
Originally posted by sammy17

We give him enough chappals..really😕 oh i get it now.. what you mean..
women more likely to blame other woman then cheating husband😲 
and Men get a free pass.. good job guys👏 

Originally posted by muno

We give him enough chappals..really😕 oh i get it now.. what you mean..
women more likely to blame other woman then cheating husband😲 
and Men get a free pass.. good job guys👏 

Are you watching the same show? Woman first confronted her husband and than she confronted that other woman who come at her door step . Mauli didn't go at nandini's place after knowing about cheating to ask her why she betrayed her and that proves that she was all interested in knowing from her husband that why he cheated on her . 

It was the man who was blamed firstly by wife and family and ousted too... Woww you didn't see the same episode which we saw ??😕

Here men doesn't get any free pass from mauli , mumma or dida or even from that neighbour sweety too. All blamed kunal's kartoot using words like gulchade udana and rangtaliya manana.

So nandini the domestic violence victim should got free pass to destroy other's life and all should gift her that free pass with wrapping it in a gift paper ...woww ...Glad to see such a superb thoughts 👏