Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

In yesterday's  episode

Nandini tries her utmost to mount up her courage and steps in front the door. They do share some strong bond as in spite of everything that has transpired , Nandini ki aahat ko pehchan li Mauli ney . But Nandini takes her step back. She falters to face Mauli. Her courage wans off. While Mauli opens the door and her plagued gaze turns to the nameplate and she becomes emotional. 

Whereas Kunal extremely troubled and torn by Mauli's expression and his mother's admonishing words, realises his guilt and is hence not able to tackle the situation. He might have known that if his relation with Nandini comes out will create a storm but even then I don't think he had the slightest bit of imagination or inkling that it would culminate to such devastating effect! In spite of knowing his crime he had not expected this, nor was he prepared for this outburst.

Shall I say fate or just another coincidence that Rajdeep and Kunal comes face to face in the most uncanniest situation. Rajdeep utilises the situation to his best advantage and beats Kunal like a pulp. Kunal is a broken man, he takes up Rajdeep's wrath with full acceptability; not once trying to stop or prevent him. Lag raha tha uski atma hi Maar gayi hoo.  yes I feel sorry for him because afteral he is only a human.

Nandini comes at the right time and saves Kunal. She says rightly about her marriage to Rajdeep. That scoundrel never knew the meaning of Love. If not because of him Nandini would have never fallen for Kunal. Piyar ki bhuki thi woh . If Rajdeep had been a little supportive and sensible husband,  Nandini would have never fallen for another man. 

Her words "han besharam hey hum . Agar Piyar karna besharmi hey toh besharam hey hum." Her words silenced many of us. There is no rule book in the world that says Loving is a crime. But yes proclaiming her love made it shallow and narrowed its approach. Otherwise I have said before how pure and deep it could have been. 

And of course I am not with a man like Rajdeep. But I have to say this that some of his words like Nandini cheating Mauli is unavoidably true. I don't know why he keeps reciting about Mauli (he never cares for anybody) but indirectly he says a true word or two which is ironical coming from his mouth.

And Nandini declares her marriage with Rajdeep finished. She denies ever to return to him. But I can't say I'm glad. I surely appreciate it but glad I would have been if Nandini had chosen someone else other than Kunal.

anyway the scene where we see Nandini sitting with Kunal in her lap, she looks devastated and totally beaten by circumstances. It is unfortunate to watch Nandini so disheartened and sad. But then again it's inevitable. I couldn't help but think only one thing--- their Love is destructive. No matter what way they would have handled the situation, to the world it would always be a Taboo. Because love is always pure no matter the situation but their relationship is not. It is very fragile and hence it would have been better if Kunan had handled it with care. But now it's too late. Their love destroyed one life forever. :(

Radhika's care and worry for her son was noticeable and quite normal. Her angst and angry outburst over Nandini was natural. She had been accosted by Mauli's grief and Kunal's cheating and the pent up emotions of an angry and disappointed mother and a deeply shaken and shamed mother in law all comes out in one appropriate moment when faced with Nandini. Nandini however unable to reply, leaves. 

For one fact I am glad that Nandini didn't hide. Instead of running away She faced the situation . Because I believe no matter what the situation one should always face his/ her  guilt.

Mauli hears her sound and follows her. She encounters Nandini with a wonderful attack "kaise Kartey hey?" Her words echo deep Hurt and wounds that is still raw. She questions with innocence and straightforward approach, demanding a reply. Mauli's fitting interrogation delves deeper and bothers not only us, but Nandini too. And that was the intention-- to Bother. and it works. Of course she has every right to question . Afteral she lost her everything.

In this scene Aditi was epic. And not only here but also in the beginning, though in silence but her grief even in those unworded moments were excruciating and beautifully brought out !Hats off to her. 👏

as usual Shakti and DD too were amazing in their roles. They made Kunal n Nandini alive.👏

The episodes since past few epis are sensitive and emotionally draining But since I had to do the analysis for you guys so am here.

Please definitely share your thoughts with us. Don't forget.

Take care. With love. ❤️

Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Acting has been on point for past few days for every character. 
But some dialogues make me cringe, especially of Nandini at present. And then comes Kunal.
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Acting has been on point for past few days for every character. 

But some dialogues make me cringe, especially of Nandini at present. And then comes Kunal.

true. But which dialogues are you talking about?
As for me some dialogues of Mauli shook me to the core.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written. Acting dialogues everything on point. 
Originally posted by: tanvismile

Beautifully written. Acting dialogues everything on point. 

thank you. :)
Yes the scrip writer has done an amazing job especially on Mauli. Her perspective is very well written and so apt! 👏
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

true. But which dialogues are you talking about?

As for me some dialogues of Mauli shook me to the core.

Mauli's dialogues were great. I am talking about the ones given to Nandini.