•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
How is it that love of 8 days for this woman makes her more concerned about Kunal than breakup of a friendship of almost 15+ years. I mean such an abuse to friendship.
This woman is more concerned about Kunal?

Dushman na kare, dost ne jo kam kiya.

Finally, Mauli's mother knows the truth. I hope she doesn't blame Mauli atleast & actually questions her saintly Damaad for his kartoot. I loved Sweety's dialogues about how she should have loved Mauli more than Damaad.

And still Kunal has justification as he is a man who has fallen in true, heavenly, divine love this time Characterless Douchebag.
Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time 😕
well selfish people can do that..and nandini is selfish its proved long ago..
I cant' take it. I am going to watch Sadhaavan India! At least I will find some family values there😆😆😆 at least criminals confess on that showEdited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Angels11

Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time 😕

I feel the same about N.  
People have abandonned the show and forum.
There is nothing to really discuss.
Just shut the show.

I dont feel anything for any character😆
I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episode😆
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 
Originally posted by amortentia15

I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episode😆
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 

For a character who holds a scope for redemption, makers are just pushing it & I don't like any bit of it.
So many times, I felt OK now, this woman will change a bit. But NO. It's proved, makers want audience to hate her & him completely just like Jagya-Gauri from BV.

And Kunal was swearing to love Nandini just a few days ago & today he asked for the punishment from Mauli. Like really.

Classic pendulums.
Yes I now want them to have problems in their "pure love relationship. Once the initial lusty phase is over and all the juzbaat is out of their system. When real life hits them smack in the face I want them to dump each other.

No happy ending for this swarthi couple. No suicide/death escape either. They should live with and face the consequences of their abominable act every single day