HOW??

Posted: 2018-09-18T11:52:51Z
How is it that love of 8 days for this woman makes her more concerned about Kunal than breakup of a friendship of almost 15+ years. I mean such an abuse to friendship.
This woman is more concerned about Kunal?

Dushman na kare, dost ne jo kam kiya.

Finally, Mauli's mother knows the truth. I hope she doesn't blame Mauli atleast & actually questions her saintly Damaad for his kartoot. I loved Sweety's dialogues about how she should have loved Mauli more than Damaad.

And still Kunal has justification as he is a man who has fallen in true, heavenly, divine love this time Characterless Douchebag.
34 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T11:57:21Z
Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time Confused
13 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T11:57:52Z
well selfish people can do that..and nandini is selfish its proved long ago..
5 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T12:09:17Z
I cant' take it. I am going to watch Sadhaavan India! At least I will find some family values thereLOLLOLLOL at least criminals confess on that showEdited by kiransgirl - 2018-09-18T12:10:14Z
15 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T14:19:28Z
Originally posted by Angels11

Earlier I used 2 hate Nandini. Now I feel nothing coz this character is beyond me. I know its a show but this character is so unrealistic that her actions no longer evoke even anger from me. She is just a prop who keeps shedding tears all the time & shivers all the time Confused

I feel the same about N.  Ouch
2 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T14:28:14Z
People have abandonned the show and forum.
There is nothing to really discuss.
Just shut the show.

I dont feel anything for any characterLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T15:26:07Z
I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episodeLOL
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 
4 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T16:46:53Z
Originally posted by amortentia15

I have seldom seen you losing your cool... You make some of the most sensible posts...
D***** coming from you means KUNAN have been intolerable in the episodeLOL
I have become completely immune to N and K ka lust story... 
N's shamelessness and Kunal's perfidy doesn't impact me because they are absolutely unreal...
I hope mauli becomes indifferent to them as well...
I am looking forward to Mauli and where her destiny leads her  which I hope it's miles away from these two scumbags 

For a character who holds a scope for redemption, makers are just pushing it & I don't like any bit of it.
So many times, I felt OK now, this woman will change a bit. But NO. It's proved, makers want audience to hate her & him completely just like Jagya-Gauri from BV.

And Kunal was swearing to love Nandini just a few days ago & today he asked for the punishment from Mauli. Like really.

Classic pendulums.
1 Likes this