Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Still no guilt from Nandini :-(

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Are the CVs toying with us. They gave awesome dialogues for Mauli, K's mom & Rajdeep. But nada for Nandini. I stayed up late just to watch Mauli & Nandini's confrontation but sadly it fizzled out. All i got was tears & more tears frm N. So much emotional & powerful dialogues by Mauli. I thought chalo ab tho iski aanken kulegi. But next day same old story. Kunal, Kunal, Kunal. Is it really poor writing by the CVs or is this how they really meant to portray Nandini.

Day by day this character is extremely unrealistic. I mean who the hell behaves like this 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it proved that she damn care about mauli..ab ek ungreartful beiman ko nafraat na kare to kya kare..agara mauli uski bff na hoti baas kunal ki patni hoti tab i also can understand her pov but apne bf ke taraf itna selfishness jo bandi ka wo karegi saccha pyaar?? my foot..sachha pyaar karne liye sachha dil bhi to chaiye..pure selfish people behave like this..Edited by Momrin - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even Mauli stopped crying.But Nandini ka to tap humesha on hai. She is not guilty. It's her sachcha pyar
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Worst character ever written n potrayed as Lead
No guilt no shame no respect she is utter digusting i wonder what writers what viewers to think nandini of such pathetic writing for nandini
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She got nothing to say, except I am shameless. What can the writers have her say?
She is beyond redemption and delusional; tell me does she still expect them to be best friends? just friends? Maybe she wants her next round of using to begin; maybe hoping Mauli will babysit their demon spawn if she gets knocked up.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
This Rondini🤬
All she did during Mauli confrontation was CRY .
And next , Shamelessly she is calling Kunal phone pe .why call him ? Doesn't she know Kunal stays with Mauli in same house? 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guilty kiss baat ki...kyunki she feels she did nothing wrong
Usne toh lub kiya hai..pavitra wala

Sach kahon toh iss caharacter ko kuch kahne ko rah hi nahi gaya hai hum viewers ke pass
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Momrin

it proved that she damn care about mauli..ab ek ungreartful beiman ko nafraat na kare to kya kare..agara mauli uski bff na hoti baas kunal ki patni hoti tab i also can understand her pov but apne bf ke taraf itna selfishness jo bandi ka wo karegi saccha pyaar?? my foot..sachha pyaar karne liye sachha dil bhi to chaiye..pure selfish people behave like this..

I am not even sure wat CVs are trying here. Do they just want us to hate this character. I am totally clueless 😕
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

Even Mauli stopped crying.But Nandini ka to tap humesha on hai. She is not guilty. It's her sachcha pyar

Even I said the same in another post. Mauli is the woman who has been betrayed & found out the truth. But even she cries less than Nandini 🥱
Angels11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananyakai

Worst character ever written n potrayed as Lead

No guilt no shame no respect she is utter digusting i wonder what writers what viewers to think nandini of such pathetic writing for nandini

I am now wondering may be the CVs do want us to hate this character 😲