humari dosti ka silsila humesha keliye Khatam!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
Shooot much needed confrontation mauli nandini finalllyyy happensd
Correct me i am wrong but i dint for a second feel nandini was guilty
she stood there like a vibratin soul maybe worried that her lust /affair is out and she cannot play hide n sick with her bestfriend husband
Whatever mauli spoke was BANG ON
Only point looks like mauli was in a delusional that nandini wud do anything for her
jaan degi i was like mauli why did u ever think so. thangod her bubble burst n she got to kbow nandini asliyaat! women like nandini can never be ur friends even if u jump in fire for nandini she wud still go behind your husband! Glad mauli has no friend like nandini in her life
n nandini dear still planning to contact kunal bahut chinta hori what a digusting woman!
kya faraq padta nandini ko..mauli was never important for her..
Good going Mauli

very well done👏
waise bi she never bothered about you,beside her need
Originally posted by Momrin

kya faraq padta nandini ko..mauli was never important for her..

next morning she was worried abt kunal and tried to call him
forget guilt atleast show u care a bit abt nandini but NO digusting lady wa worried abt kunal even after last night confrontation btw her n mauli
I wish I could be slap that shameless bitch on the face. My hate for Rondini has no bounds. 
Originally posted by Chasa

I wish I could be slap that shameless bitch on the face. My hate for Rondini has no bounds.

i swear for me hate would bbe an understatement
i feel disgusting watching them! blood boils shamelessly characters
Originally posted by ananyakai

forget guilt atleast show u care a bit abt nandini but NO digusting lady wa worried abt kunal even after last night confrontation btw her n mauli
wo hi to pehle uski jaruraat puri karne ke liye mauli ka support chaiye tha ab to hai kunal uske liye..mauli ke bhad me jaaye..nandini ko kuch nehi jata..
Originally posted by ananyakai

Kyunki sirf aur sirf  Kunal ne aaj tak uske liye sab kuch kiya hai
usko himmat de hai,andhere se bahar nikala hai,usko sajaya sawara hai

Mauli ne kya kiya uske liye..
why she waste her time on Mauli..
Edited by Sabyata - 5 years ago
I dont even get angry anymore when I see Nandini. Now tho I just yawn & wait for them to show Mauli or any of the other characters. 
Originally posted by Angels11

I dont even get angry anymore when I see Nandini. Now tho I just yawn & wait for them to show Mauli or any of the other characters.

I haven't watched
Will watch tomorrow online , will just skip parts whrre Msuli is not there
Fed up if those crying
This is not enough , people cry for no reason st work place
Boring .,,
I have tried few other serial every thing i stopped waching after intial episodes this too will go that way i guess