Kunal & Nandini meant to be?????? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
First in a twisted way I think the CVs have been a success. Why? The very fact that people are making posts after posts trying to understand the characters, the justifications, the arguments, the counter arguments, the endless debates & fights proves that the CVs ve at least aroused strong emotions in the viewers. Its another matter that those emotions are largely negative & critical but still must give credit where it is due 😉

Marriage & relationships are very complex topics since humans & their emotions are complex. What drives each of us. What do we seek in life. What do we crave for? What is our end game. Each person would have different answers for these questions. Some would say Money, some Power, some fame, some love, some security. Despite the different answers almost every one would add Love along with any of the other answers. What is the point of being wealthy if you dont have someone to share it with. No matter how famous you are at the end of the day an empty house will only depress a person. If u read the life history of many celebrities though they had a glittering career, many ended up dying alone, depressed or discontented. So unless you are a psychopath everyone of us needs some one to love us. A sense of security that no matter what the other person is there to support you when you need a shoulder to lean, lift you when you fall down, encourage you when you are feeling low, cheer you when you succeed & console you up when you lose. When 2 people marry this is what is the underlying thread. Marriage means love, care, commitment, loyalty.

But sadly marriages do break, relationships fail, families are torn apart. How can 2 people who started with loving each other end up hurting each other. In this case Kunal & Mauli seemed to be madly in love with each other. They seemed perfectly compatible couple. Understanding each other & completely in sync. But now add a question mark at the end of each of these assumptions. If they were indeed in love then why did Kunal cheat on Mauli. If they were compatible why seek a woman who is exact opposite of his wife. If they were in sync why the disconnect between the couple.

On the surface K & M seem well matched but if you observe closely K & N actually have more in common. Both are not initiators. They seem to drift along in life aimlessly unless there is a push. K did not pursue his dream of charity clinic. N did not have the strength to break out of her abusive marriage. In both cases ironically Mauli was the catalyst who worked to open a clinic & pushed Nandini to finally walk out of her marriage. Both are impulsive. K quit his job in a second without thinking of the consequences. N started an affair with K & slept with him in a moment of weakness again not thinking through the aftermath. Both are emotionally clingy. Both are impractical. So if you actually stop & think its K & N who are similar in character & have more in common. So then if opposites attract why then is K more attracted to N than M. Reason is this hero complex of K. Frm the beginning they show glimpses of this character quirk. By quitting his job he is making a grand statement. He could ve stayed back & quietly tried to help the patients who are being scammed. But he chose a grander exit. Again on that highway where he jumped to save the pregnant woman & her child. Then chasing N & saving her from a car. Kunal needs to feel like a hero, his actions subtly hint this. In each of these incidents rather than taking a boring, practical approach he chose the hero approach where he is the savior. He craves this adulation & admiration which he never got from M who is a very strong, practical person. Equals or more than equal. With N he gets to play the Knight in Shining Armor. A person worthy of worship. In short N makes him feel like a King. Its not just cooking or wearing dresses of his choice. Its the underlying message from N that Kunal is her world & her entire life revolves around him. He enjoys that attention. To Mauli, Kunal is the biggest part of her life. To Nandini Kunal IS her life. Everything she does is for him, with him or about him. She lives to please him. This is what attracts Kunal towards Nandini. It feeds his ego. Hence his affair with N. I am sure even in bed N allows him to dominate.

But at the end of the day they are similar but are they compatible. If they marry will their marriage succeed. My answer is No. In marriage the 2 partners are the Yin & Yang 2 forces balancing each other. Mauli's practicality was balanced by Kunal's dreamy nature. Mauli's planning was balanced by Kunal's impulsiveness. Mauli's serious nature was balanced by Kunal's fun loving attitude. Mauli's bossiness was balanced by Kunal's laziness. Mauli's ambition was balanced by Kunal's laid back Let's live in the moment approach. Hence their marriage worked. They were happy & content. Even their families & friends loved them. But in the case of Kunal & Nandini they are too similar. There is no balance. Both are emotionally stunted & need a stronger person to support them. Both lack foresight. Both lack financial planning. Both have wavering mind & are easily impressionable. Both lack maturity. Such a partnership will not sustain in the long run. Down the line Kunal is bound to get frustrated by Nandini's over dependency on him. Nandini will start feeling inferior, insecure & keep comparing herself with Mauli. Kunal & Nandini may have a spicy affair. But their relationship is doomed & will break in the end. I know this is a show & they are the leads so they will end up together. But in real life a Kunal & Nandini can never manage a successful marriage. They may stay together for the sake of society & kids but the 2 will end up being discontented & unhappy.

At the end of the day what Kunal & Mauli had was a successful marriage. Nandini needs a much stronger, mature person some1 probably like MSK frm Geet. And no this has got nothing to do with the actors but the characters played by them. You cant ve 2 weak people marrying, neither can you have 2 strong person marrying each other. For eg Mauli is NOT suited to marry some1 like ASR because both are bossy, dominant, strong personalities & will only end up getting on each other's nerves. I dont know what the CVs ve planned but it would be very sloppy writing if they show KUNAN ending up having a HEA... I am not saying this because I am against EMA & hate these 2 characters. I am saying this because they are not compatible as a couple.

Edited by Angels11 - 5 years ago
I always love your posts. Always so perceptive and analytical. And you are right. I asked in my past posts whether these two even thought they their relationship would hold out in the long run, as there was nothing lacking in kunal's relationship with mauli, and mauli was perfect for him, but with kunal and nandini, I always felt for kunal, being in a relationship with nandini would end up feeling like a responsibility than a marriage with someone who can be his equal or even be a stronger support for him. Kunal will regret choosing nandini, as I see like you said, that both are impulsive, don't think things through, and are too childish. 

BTW, what is a HEA?
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago

Nice post
Let Kundini go to hell or heaven , I don't care
Seriously wants that Rondini to stop crying
..thats all ... Her crying getting to my nerves
...what is HEA ?
Me too is confused!
Originally posted by sammy17

I always love your posts. Always so perceptive and analytical. And you are right. I asked in my past posts whether these two even thought they their relationship would hold out in the long run, as there was nothing lacking in kunal's relationship with mauli, and mauli was perfect for him, but with kunal and nandini, I always felt for kunal, being in a relationship with nandini would end up feeling like a responsibility than a marriage with someone who can be his equal or even be a stronger support for him. Kunal will regret choosing nandini, as I see like you said, that both are impulsive, don't think things through, and are too childish. 

BTW, what is a HEA?

Kunal will be less husband & more baby sitter. HEA is Happily Ever After 😆
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

Nice post
Let Kundini go to hell or heaven , I don't care
Seriously wants that Rondini to stop crying
..thats all ... Her crying getting to my nerves
...what is HEA ?
Me too is confused!

Even today she was crying & I was LOL. I mean lady u slept with ur friend's hubby & then cry when she ends ur friendship. Are u serious? What did u expect. Tumhari friend tumhari aarti utharegi?
Originally posted by Angels11

Even today she was crying & I was LOL. I mean lady u slept with ur friend's hubby & then cry when she ends ur friendship. Are u serious? What did u expect. Tumhari friend tumhari aarti utharegi?

Hahaha
une socha hoga--Mauli bahut khush hogi--ki aare wah hum dono ki pasand-same to same hai--kyunki hum best friend hai

Mujhe nahi pata --why makers trying to show her ik nak,seedhi saadi
It's the shivering that gets me; how I wish it would stop. If she's cold, put on some clothes! geez, make her stop
Originally posted by kiransgirl

It's the shivering that gets me; how I wish it would stop. If she's cold, put on some clothes! geez, make her stop

You forgot the tears 😃
very logical post n i agree there need a balance not only in marriage in every relation ,if we observe ppl near us ,those who r best friends from years they own very different personalities but their friendship works bcs of those difference traits ,like if someone has confidence issue you will find his/her friend dont have lack of confidence even he/she will be a great talker...if one is reserve other one would be very charismatic talker or a chatter box lol.

i have see this alot of times...n i think MSK-mouli would also be a bad couple n always in each other throat  bcs both r bossy n msk also used to feel happiness in feeling great n hero n being  hero n savior of geet' life ,if she used to do things herself he used to feel angry though he used to speak about being independent but kunal also do same , give heavy duty dialogue to nanu "be strong , face it ,dont run" he feel happy when she depend on him.

i feel girls like mouli has very hard luck in love bcs most of the guys think like this n feel happy when their lady love shows they cant do a single thing without their help n these guys gets opportunity to lecture  them on being strong n feel good about themselves.

i have never seen a strong lady with a deserving partner ,mostly they all r lazy they do ash on their bivi ka paisa , dont do anything bcs they know their wife dont need help n will do everything alone.

only girls like nandini gets strong partner who do everything for them n these girl enjoy their life in home...i feel very dishearten seeing this around myself all the time.Edited by tootyfrooty- - 5 years ago
Originally posted by tootyfrooty-

very logical post n i agree there need a balance not only in marriage in every relation ,if we observe ppl near us ,those who r best friends from years they own very different personalities but their friendship works bcs of those difference traits ,like if someone has confidence issue you will find his/her friend dont have lack of confidence even he/she will be a great talker...if one is reserve other one would be very charismatic talker or a chatter box lol.

i have see this alot of times...n i think MSK-mouli would also be a bad couple n always in each other throat  bcs both r bossy n msk also used to feel happiness in feeling great n hero n being  hero n savior of geet' life ,if she used to do things herself he used to feel angry though he used to speak about being independent but kunal also do same , give heavy duty dialogue to nanu "be strong , face it ,dont run" he feel happy when she depend on him.

i feel girls like mouli has very hard luck in love bcs most of the guys think like this n feel happy when their lady love shows they cant do a single thing without their help n these guys gets opportunity to lecture  them on being strong n feel good about themselves.

i have never seen a strong lady with a deserving partner ,mostly they all r lazy they do ash on their bivi ka paisa , dont do anything bcs they know their wife dont need help n will do everything alone.

only girls like nandini gets strong partner who do everything for them n these girl enjoy their life in home...i feel very dishearten seeing this around myself all the time.
I said msk and nandini not mauli 😃o