Rajdeep now Kunal will it ever be Mauli??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
nandinj has always choosed boys over her bestfriend mouli

Mouli did warn her against rajdeep yet nandini dint believe her and married rajdeep

Now after knowing kunal is happily married to mauli Nnadini had a bestfriend likee mauli who saved her from jerk rajdeep yet unknowingly she choosed kunal ovwr nandini in the name of jaabaazt n ruined he friendship with mauli

So will nandini ever choose mauli or be a little appreciable towards what all mauli did for nandini at if she has little shame lwft leave kunal forever and leave there lives?Edited by ananyakai - 5 years ago
Nope. She never gave a shit about Mauli. It was only about herself. She basically leeched off Mauli, and discarded away whenever she wanted. The classic use and throw method.
Nandini shown that you should stay away from her because she can be friends with no one but herself only.

She will choose the men over Mauli every time.

Sad but true.

Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Sarahbelle

Nope. She never gave a shit about Mauli. It was only about herself. She basically leeched off Mauli, and discarded away whenever she wanted. The classic use and throw method.
Nandini shown that you should stay away from her because she can be friends with no one but herself only.

Sad but true.

n the problem is she acts all saint n innocent n shows as if it wa sbeyond her control she tried to resist but heck No that girl slept with bestfriend husband and othersidr keeps vibrating shiverin to show she is innocent
Originally posted by ananyakai

n the problem is she acts all saint n innocent n shows as if it wa sbeyond her control she tried to resist but heck No that girl slept with bestfriend husband and othersidr keeps vibrating shiverin to show she is innocent

I dont get the argument given by both "i tried but..." ...so ?? Itna mahan kaam kiya..they tried so they should be excused ? Why are they saying this ? Next time be more clear cvs

Character of Rondini is such
"She is fasinated or infatuated by men"
She loves men Mauli is a woman so no way
Originally posted by _charu_

I dont get the argument given by both "i tried but..." ...so ?? Itna mahan kaam kiya..they tried so they should be excused ? Why are they saying this ? Next time be more clear cvs
You are so right about maine bohut kosish keee.OMG.this is not taking a cookie.It is playing with a person's life.Maine bohut Kosish kee.It shows how selfish Kunal has become.Kunal wanted Nandini.He did not even stop it from happening. Mauli is right when she said to Kunal No you cannot be the victim so easily.You are a doctor.if you did not try enough,your patient will die.That is how you try.
Don't even get me started on Nandini.Her face gets me angry.She looked shocked in yesterday's precap,when Mauli tore their picture and threw it on her face.Why is she even shocked?What did she expect?For Mauli to hug her and say good job?Also in the SBS,Nandini is trying to to talk to Mauli.Why?What is she hoping to achieve?That let's keep the friendship?Please forgive me?How can she think of asking forgiveness?She took her husband,not a toy that she can ask for forgiveness.Then her NAKHARA--humen Mauli ke paas jaana chahiye,agar woh maaf karen ya na karen.God that female is living in another realm of reality.

Sorry for using your reply as my frustration venting area.But I had to say it.I am sooo irritated with Nandini.
Originally posted by Sarahbelle

Sad but true.

You just nailed it.   👏