pushkar is doing great

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 2018-09-18T09:39:38Z
helllo friends :))
i m liking the male lead in kinda negative shade.. m sure he is bad towards people who do wrong, he knows how to give it back hahaa... i actually do like to watch little pyscho characters its different to watch.. hehee
he is doing good... m sure he is gonna suffocate vidhita by his love (in a good way) .. i feel he wont hurt vidhi ever.. he is a bad guy but got a good heart ( all antiheroes are like tht) 
there must b history to his behaviour.. related to his dad maybe ..maybe his bad childhood.. so yeah
it was fun when he did those nail things to rangeela then tht water heater thing to asha.. scary guy LOL
i ll enjoy as long character stays insane.. hope to see more exciting things 
4 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T10:11:38Z
Originally posted by Candykiss

i m liking the male lead in kinda negative shade.. m sure he is bad towards people who do wrong, he knows how to give it back hahaa... i actually do like to watch little pyscho characters its different to watch.. hehee
he is doing good... m sure he is gonna suffocate vidhita by his love (in a good way) .. i feel he wont hurt vidhi ever.. he is a bad guy but got a good heart ( all antiheroes are like tht) 
there must b history to his behaviour.. related to his dad maybe ..maybe his bad childhood.. so yeah
it was fun when he did those nail things to rangeela then tht water heater thing to asha.. scary guy  LOL

Hello welcome to the forumBig smile
I'm also in awe with this character and the actorEmbarrassed
He always surprises us with his new style of revengeLOL I also think the same that I will not hurt viditha bcoz he never hurts his mom and sister he loves them and protects them same way he will protect viditha also I think. Can't wait for their love story to start.
He surely has a disturbing past I think coz everyone changes coz of their hurtful troubled past
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T10:24:26Z
Originally posted by ninita

it was fun when he did those nail things to rangeela then tht water heater thing to asha.. scary guy  LOL

He always surprises us with his new style of revengeLOL I also think the same that I will not hurt viditha bcoz he never hurts his mom and sister he loves them and protects them same way he will protect viditha also I think. Can't wait for their love story to start.
He surely has a disturbing past I think coz everyone changes coz of their hurtful troubled past

Thnnk u so much:)) SmileEmbarrassed
Same here really.. Oh god I just watched scene between her n urvashi.. He's badass ..raw..dangerous yeah.. The convo between him n his maama.. He mentioned beating.. He definitely has had a bad growing up time.. Seriously even ma so excited wht exactly how will they show love storyEmbarrassed
3 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-18T11:08:28Z

Originally posted by ninita

Thnnk u so much:)) SmileEmbarrassed
Same here really.. Oh god I just watched scene between her n urvashi.. He's badass ..raw..dangerous yeah.. The convo between him n his maama.. He mentioned beating.. He definitely has had a bad growing up time.. Seriously even ma so excited wht exactly how will they show love storyEmbarrassed

I'm yet to wat h today's episode.
So they have introduced new characters today?that's nice.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-09-23T07:21:39Z
Yesss. 
He is my most favourite part of the show! 

0 Likes this
Posted: 2018-10-11T07:39:10Z
Unpredictable, psycho, male-chauvinist ..Pushkar is an interesting character!! Ayush Anand is doing a good job!! 
 He's lovely in both types...romantic and revengeful!!
0 Likes this
  • Page of 1 Go