Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: kendra

Awesome!! 

Thank you😳
lovely_Angie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaushiv13

i think this is coming up in this serial only the way its going not exactly but somewhat will be same

because nandini now is shown that she is just desparate for pati wala love and a dream small family
kunal is confused 
and mauli will move out anyway
so i feel this is coming

The mess that they have created with Kunal and Nandini's characterization and with the fascinating obsession of the makers to glorify EMA as pure love and god's will, I have no hopes from this show whatsoever😕 They have royally ruined a beautiful concept which could have been a masterpiece  only if they had handled it maturely😡 But let's just wait and watch!!
lovely_Angie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sirimiri

Wow this was such a beautiful and bang in ending to this short story.
Loved it so much.
Do write more.

Thank you so much dear😳
lovely_Angie thumbnail
Originally posted by: malavika2018

Awesome..but my sadistic mind wud be more happy if nandini too had witnessed their love 

I had initially thought the same and was going to add Nandini in the part as well but then decided against it. Because in my opinion, Nandini had never shown any deep feelings for Mauli. This might be the flaw in writing, but it has always appeared as Mauli being just a means to meet ends for Nandini. So I don't think Mauli's happiness would ever matter to her just like her grief did not matter to her. It wouldn't make any difference to her whether Mauli has finds her happiness or not.

Its natural for Kunal to feel that stab seeing Mauli with someone else because of the feeling of love towards Mauli and also because they had shared their life together for 7 long years. But as for Nandini, I am quite doubtful if she had any kind of deep rooted feelings for Mauli to be affected by her happiness or sadness.

Nevertheless, I am trying to write something which will portray Nandini's suffering. Let's see if I get enough time to complete it.
lovely_Angie thumbnail

Thanks 😃
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Please continue this further.
I absolutely love this.