Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malavika2018 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys 
" Falling out of love" is one of the most prominent reasons that we hear in most of the EMA's. i would like to hear your opinion on this.

My Pov 

For me "love" is a package which is a result of so many feelings to my soulmate and it includes Care, Trust,Understanding, Compromises, Sacrifices and Passion for each other. As time passes by all other factors goes proportional with each other and passion goes inversely which gradually results in loosing interest on your partner. When 2 people are in love, the factor which rules over others are "Passion" and when we enter a married life  it goes on decreasing because of so many reasons ( family, work, children their studies) inshort they wont able to spend time with each other and even if they spent their mind and talks wud be about others ( again family n children) so the couple gradually looses the spark in b/w them.

I believe most of the EMA's are based on physical attraction. The partner who is not happy would find somebody who has something which their partner lacks. May be their looks, smartness , selfconfidence or how they carry themselves, They start imagining how his/ her life wud have been if the person was their life partner and there starts the attraction which they convince themselves as pure love. At that time he /she is just behind the factor which his /her partner lacks and they wont see the good aspects of their partner and bad aspects of their newly found love. 

So my point is i believe most of the time EMA's are just based on a physical attraction and it can never be termed as a pure love. When these people are given a choice to choose between their family and newly found love , most of them chooses their family. Only 10 % chooses their love and that too when they are emotionally blackmailed ( like when the case of pregnancies comes up).