dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Lots of topics hating Nandini

I can understand that

One question

Should you not hate Kunal more?

Why is he getting away with this?

If he had been strong then none of this could happen.

Swarg se apsara aati toh bhi he would not have been tempted.

He is not any lallu here; doctor hai.

Not uneducated nor undisciplined.

And if you think he fell in love, I have a bridge I can sell you.

Despicable man!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate Kunnu more than N

Just can't stand his mere sight

Wondering what both of those women find so interesting in him
As if he is the last man on planet earth
... 😆 ...Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The only reason kunal isn't bashed as much as nandiniis cause he isn't trying to justify himself by saying its pyaar n all. He was just speechless standing. He dint evn called nandini after leaving the house. Was feeling utmost guilty. Here nandini trying to justify her action pyaar n all bulls hit. Keeps on calling kunalreached his place too. Instead of apologising ran away. N wen she got kunal she was all ready to face mauli n family. She was thinking they will let her in. N all will b fine. Stupid women 
dqno1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I hate Kunnu more than N

Just stand his mere sight

Wondering what both of those women find so interesting in him
As if he is the last man on planet earth
... 😆 ...

😆 i thought i was the only one who thought so
dqno1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sherma

The only reason kunal isn't bashed as much as nandiniis cause he isn't trying to justify himself by saying its pyaar n all. He was just speechless standing. He dint evn called nandini after leaving the house. Was feeling utmost guilty. Here nandini trying to justify her action pyaar n all bulls hit. Keeps on calling kunalreached his place too. Instead of apologising ran away. N wen she got kunal she was all ready to face mauli n family. She was thinking they will let her in. N all will b fine. Stupid women

lets say mauli did not catch them
phir bhi cheat karta rehta na
i hate that he can have two lives and eventually the family will accept him back
beta jo hai 😔
seen so much rubbish like that in reality
nandini ko toh nikal diya par isse kyu nahi?
Kaustuv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My friends were talking abt this show and after meri ashiqui tumse hi was looking forward to this show with grey shades. But boy will never watch any shows with these leads. Lusty thankless cheater and lowest scum excuse of a man cheating his unsuspecting wife in the name of divine love. God delusional writers , I have never hated  fictional character so much. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone hates kunal too and looking at members comments no one should have any doubt about it.  Yes kunal is the one who has started this silsila , root cause of this silsila and no one is denying about it. 

BUT everyone is hating nandini to the core and do you know why ? Nandini was living hell life with rajdeep and it was mauli who gives her new life. I can outrightly say than Mauli has done so many ehsaan on nandini when they were friends. What about nandini? She is complete Ehsaan faramosh and utterly selfish who forgets all the ehsaans done by  mauli very conveniently  .What she done in return for mauli ? She snatches everything from mauli and has given her return gift like living hell life.

Don't forget ,it was completely in nandini's hand to save or destroy mauli's life,she choose to destroy mauli's life because she was sulking for love from long time so being selfish she had accepted kunal's love. She is most selfish character who can snatch someone's husband too just by giving the reason that she wanted love in her own life and if married man or best friend's husband is giving it her than she doesn't mind to do affair with them... yukkk what a shameless selfish creature who can't think beyond her own happiness and her own selfish love.

Yesterday she was saying that she is shameless .Foolish woman forget to mention that she is selfish too who can go till any extent to get MAN'S love.

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We hate kunal equally but Nandini is the one gojng on shamelessly justifying her sin so in the name of pyaar its okay to sleep with ur best friend husband
it was mauli who helped nandini throughout yet nandini yday conviently forgot and gave reasons to rajdeep why she fell for kunal
WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why should there be any criteria of us hating either of Kunan more than another?? Both are at extreme fault! 

Why can't it be the same for both the infidels?? 
😆

Having said that I have despised Kunal a tinge bit more!! ☢️
Don't know was it because of the poor acting(Don't kill me for it but it's my personal opinion) or poor direction,writing or literally everything that is wrong with this show!!! 
Edited by WaveTeal - 5 years ago
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dqno1

lets say mauli did not catch them
phir bhi cheat karta rehta na
i hate that he can have two lives and eventually the family will accept him back
beta jo hai 😔
seen so much rubbish like that in reality
nandini ko toh nikal diya par isse kyu nahi?

if nandini wouldn't have been mauli Freind evn her bashing would have been less. Here mauli took nandini out of n abusive relationship made her confident n all. N she back stabbed her without a ounce of guilt