Are we justifying Rajdeep's action?

Posted: 5 years ago
I do believe that Nandini is thankless homewrecker who destroyed the life of her best friend . I do believe that no matter whatever CV's do to redeem the character her action cannot be justified . I believe that even if Mauli slapped Nandini or Kunal 100 times it won't be unjustifiable . Because Mauli was always a good friend and Wife. 
But what gives Rajdeep the right to question Nandini or Kunal ? Why do many in the forum encourage Rajdeep ? We are not sure whether he broke any marriage as the story never focused how his action affected the family life of a third person .But he is definitely a criminal who not only tortured his wife, but also sold her  . He had sex with a call girl in front of his wife . He even tried to rape his wife after the separation. He killed the unborn child . All this makes Rajdeep the last person to lecture regarding the character of others . 
Though Abhinav is one my most favorite actor ,I never felt like justifying Rajdeep's character. 
Edited by Kamala05 - 5 years ago
Rajdeep is a scum of the lowest level and I think we shouldn't mix up Nandini's actions with that of his. 
Agreed Nandini backstabbed her friend and slept with her husband, but the heinous crimes that Rajdeep is no where conmparable. 
Rajdeep's crime & actions don't stand justified at all. He was cruel & sadistic.
One has to be insane to justify him.
rajdeep is nobody to question nandini's character.. but as a person he is amazed that his dear mrs who was not capable to fight for her own has now snatched her best friend's husband.. "snatching" according to rajdeep.. 
and its not about the guts she has to do so.. he is amazed that she looks so bholi bhali and timid while her recent act is not so pure and innocent like her.. he accuses her to sleep with another man which she doesnt deny.. 
in short he is surprised that she can actually do it to her best friend who has faught for nandini for several times.. he is taunting her for sleeping with another man while he is still her husband (i dont give a damn about this, for me their relationship is over) and he taunts her to ditch her best friend mauli , which is justified. he is an out and out bad person and a criminal, one can expect such things from him but she was never like this and moreover she did this to mauli and hence his taunts are valid.

and now coming to your question who he is to give lecture to nandini. hmmm.. i guess i have already explained.. he is criminal and hence his activities are in coherence to his nature. but what nandini has done is not going with her nature and hence the taunting.. 
that doesnt justify his or her actions though.. 
aise log khud k girebaan mein nahi jhankte. wo mauka dekhte hain dusro ko neecha dikhane ka.. this is what rajdeep is.. 
Edited by Anahi - 5 years ago
Rajdeep is a  borderline psycho who needs to be locked up in  a mental health facility. Though I like the actor playing the role and the way he delivers his lines, I have wondered as to why the makers  keep giving him dialogues that question the morality of Nandini's actions. Imagine that in real life.  A real life rapist lecturing women on morality!! Makes us boil with  rage,  doesn't it? 
And that's exactly why I loved what Nandini told him in yesterday's epi. There are many who can question Nanidni and she will have no option but to hang her head in shame in front of them. But Rajdeep is NOT one of them. 

Originally posted by jhankarbeats87

Rajdeep is a scum of the lowest level and I think we shouldn't mix up Nandini's actions with that of his. 
Agreed Nandini backstabbed her friend and slept with her husband, but the heinous crimes that Rajdeep is no where conmparable. 
Exactly , just because Nandini back stabbed her best friend and had physical relation with Kunal doesn't make Rajdeep a better person . Nandini as a person is wrong in betraying her friend and the family, but as a wife she didn't wronged Rajdeep .Her relationship with Kunal was after she filed the divorce petition , and Rajdeep is not a person who is concerned about the chastity he once forced her to please his potential client .  
Rajdeep didn't give lecture to Nandini..He just called her out on her hipocrisy...what's wrong in that?
I hope no one is justifying him...
Why can't things be issue based...
Rajdeep is the devil incarnate...
Kunan's case is different...why mix up both of them...

Originally posted by Anahi

rajdeep is nobody to question nandini's character.. but as a person he is amazed that his dear mrs who was not capable to fight for her own has now snatched her best friend's husband.. "snatching" according to rajdeep.. 
and its not about the guts she has to do so.. he is amazed that she looks so bholi bhali and timid while her recent act is not so pure and innocent like her.. he accuses her to sleep with another man which she doesnt deny.. 
in short he is surprised that she can actually do it to her best friend who has faught for nandini for several times.. he is taunting her for sleeping with another man while he is still her husband (i dont give a damn about this, for me their relationship is over) and he taunts her to ditch her best friend mauli , which is justified. he is an out and out bad person and a criminal, one can expect such things from him but she was never like this and moreover she did this to mauli and hence his taunts are valid.

and now coming to your question who he is to give lecture to nandini. hmmm.. i guess i have already explained.. he is criminal and hence his activities are in coherence to his nature. but what nandini has done is not going with her nature and hence the taunting.. 
that doesnt justify his or her actions though.. 
aise log khud k girebaan mein nahi jhankte. wo mauka dekhte hain dusro ko neecha dikhane ka.. this is what rajdeep is.. 

Well said...  @bold R is completely shocked at N's backstabbing of Mauli in the guise of a
abla nari drama.   

no1 is justifying rajdeep. but people r upset with nandini n her dialogues. Was it really kunal who helped her out of depression. Or was it mauli.mauli fought with rajdeep like a lioness for nandini. But nandini dint even mention her.she dint even told rajdeep we r not answerable to u only person who we r is mauli. We did wrong with mauli not with u. 
But here she is justifying her ema.how much I understand nandini she doesn't even love kunal. She used to adore kunal n mauli relation n wanted sum1 like him. N it was cause of mauli kunal mauli relation was cute n lovely. Cause of her full on masti nature warna kunal seems a boring person.