Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So true. I think the last track tested everybody's patience too much. So people starting making halla without even watching. Although the episode was not so bad. And my problem is not Obros. That's fine. Anyway they need a plot to move the story forward. It can't happen in a vacuum. My problem is Shivika ke personalities here. Especially Anika and her patni wale dialogues. As I was telling AY earlier I am hoping that HS uses the 5 year leap as her get out jail card having painted herself into a corner with this watered down Shivika and uses it to give them their RU personalities back at least even if they don't want to go back to RU. Yesterday they already talked about Shivaay being the dhaal etc. Like he was in RU.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guys spoiler  girl has pretty much confirmed whatever this leap is the kast thing  let's see am in pain now 
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Matlab??

They really wont go back to RU even for sometime 😭

How does shows like yhm mariyam get chances at revival but ib doesnt when it has better trps compared to both of them. 

Edited by Khyati8 - 5 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Khyati8

Matlab??

They really wont go back to RU even for sometime 😭

How does shows like yhm mariyam get chances at revival but ib doesnt when it has better trps compared to both of them. 

Cannot  understand that 0.9/ 1.1 ke saath safe hain
soapsuds thumbnail
I think it maybe a combo of both channel as well as PH. Channel may reconsider if PH has the will to run and has a storyline to pitch. If PH has no ideas nor will then I guess the channel will not bother. Unless TRPs are so high that channel won't want to lose that. Maybe yhm and mk have ideas to run their show and Gulneet don't.
soapsuds thumbnail
Or maybe this leap is their new idea. If it works they may get some grace period. If not then it's curtains. Especially if SP has a show lined up for that slot.

Much as the show has frustrated me off late I am not sure i am ready to let it go. I guess I have been far too invested in Shivika for this to ever be easy.
soapsuds thumbnail
But I want it to last at least long enough to get one last finale RU track. No closure without that. 😭