Day by day going beyond redemption!!!

Posted: 5 years ago
Makers are literally pushing both Kunal & Nandini beyond redemption with each passing day.
The dialogues for the characters who are intended to be shown in any sort of positive light??

How do they expect to gather support for these two in future for any action of theirs.
One more episode with cringe & distasteful dialogues for Nandini.

It's not possible to show them as pious people in the show at all with these sort of dialogues.

For Mauli, Yamini, they come up with the best of dialogues, for Nandini-Kunal, they come up with most distasteful dialogue with each passing day.

I doubt if there are 2 different dialogue writers for both.

Dialogues make a huge part of a character. If the character has to be shown as sensible, then the dialogues should speak about it. Otherwise, the audience is right in the perception they make about the two.

Dialogues for Rajdeep justify that he is vile, cruel & hypocrite & he doesn't expect to be considered otherwise.

But for these 2, their characters are literally pendulum.

Show is becoming too dragging and boring 🥱.I don't think i will continue to watch.Now it is going too slow. 

Dialogues and characters are not making any sense most of  the time and i am losing connect with the show overall.
Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
The reason why is because the writer's themselves know that kunal-nandini are shameless characters, ehsaan faramosh etc hence they want to show that through the dialogues. They don't want us to like these two, because they want to show us how these two characters are so wrong, yet incredibly delusional that they themselves think everything they are doing is right, just like humans are in real life, who hurt people around and then by not caring about other people's feelings and only thinking about themselves, but those kind of people still consider all the wrong things they do to be right, and consider themselves innocent. That is what the writer's are showing, that kunal-nandini think all the wrong things they are saying and doing that have hurt mauli are all right in the name of juzzbaat. 
Originally posted by sammy17

The reason why is because the writer's themselves know that kunal-nandini are shameless characters, ehsaan faramosh etc hence they want to show that through the dialogues. They don't want us to like these two, because they want to show us how these two characters are so wrong, yet incredibly delusional that they themselves think everything they are doing is right, just like humans are in real life, who hurt people around and then by not caring about other people's feelings and only thinking about themselves, but those kind of people still consider all the wrong things they do to be right, and consider themselves innocent. That is what the writer's are showing, that kunal-nandini think all the wrong things they are saying and doing that have hurt mauli are all right in the name of juzzbaat. 
Maybe.
But, I think, writers are trying to show Nandini and Kunal as positive and someone who fell in true love with each other due to their circumstances. coz. if it's like what you mentioned, they won't show Nandini standing up against Rajdeep with some motivational background score i.e., the presentation is heroic. Though Nandini standing up against Rajdeep is a good one, but her dialogue contradicts, especially her thoughts about a good husband and taunting Rajdeep as the worst husband by having Kunal on her lap, who is no less to Rajdeep. ðŸ˜•

The show with their lust , besharame
Continoues crying , over melodrama which does not suit digital era
...i am seriously getting bored ...
...seeing Kundini together or sepparated i just forwad it
Watching only Mauli, Yamini part
...just watching for Mauli
Onine making things a bit easy
Boring ...why thst woman always crying Nandini
She should be celebrating ...
She is besharam so why rona dona naadak
Edited by Rosh4rose - 5 years ago
True they are way beyond redemption! Like most of us said here if Nandini had been portrayed as a seductress/temptress it would've been more acceptable as opposed to the delusional character she's playing right now because there's no consistency in her character! She is the most poorly sketched character I have ever come across!Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago
I have decided to stop watching the show... although fictional characters, Maulis trauma is affecting me a lot and I m being affected due to empathy for her...I m going to read just written updates going forward...xx
I feel both writers are same, the difference is writers are thinking as theme is EMA and leads are popular people will watch what ever they show
And people will clap for such dialogues as it is uttered by popular lead.

writers thought leads can pull EMA as pure relationship with their chemistry

But they forgot no one likes EMA that too cheating on a wife like Mauli, no matter how popular the leads maybe
If Writers showed Mauli as grey or negative, the EMA act and leads should have praised and supported by everyone.

Till now it is not clear how a happily married person suddenly falls in love with other woman and how a woman who has many moral values can happily backstab her own best friend..
Actually would like to understand, why they should be redeemed?  How many in real life get redeemed for having EMA?  We see so many crime shows and read newspapers and also we see lot of people around us, who has an affair and it's a fact that, irrespective of having best of best spouse, Men do stray and lot of times they do not need a reason, and if they do, it would be very lame!  Infact the show is potraying lot of reality which happens probably lot of people miss to notice or do not want to accept the facts.  But have seen few where having love marriage and being called a great couple, obedient husband, strays with another woman, and they are worried until you are caught and feel guilty for hurting your loved ones for short while, but after that phase, they tend to go to their new found love and start accepting openly and in few cases, if you have children or family pressure, lie to family saying you will cut all ties with other woman, but still keep seeing her.  
And infact there has been instances shown in crime shows, where sister betrays with her husband, and from the time the promo started for this show, it was shown that, Nandini is Mauli's best friend, but loves Kunal and vice versa, it did show their dilemma, but still wants to be together, so this track didn't come as a surprise and why are we expecting or bashing the characters about their feelings or thoughts.  Yes it's wrong, you have hurt your loved one, infact your loved one is shattered, but it's a fact, when you are love, you do not care, what others feel and yes people do tend to fall out of love and fall in love with another person for no reason!  That doesn't make that person negative, it's their life, their choice
Off topic,
I dont speak that much english but what EMA stands for?