Bigg Boss 12

Anup Jalota & Jasleen deserve IMMENSE RESPECT! - Page 3

Poll

Please Choose your Option, AFTER READING THE POST! :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You know Cruiser, initially when I hadn't seen the episode (the premiere) I found it pretty amusing that Anup was into such a relationship at such an age, with her young 'Shishya'...and hence for me JaAnu was all fun and some amount of ridicule. But, after watching that episode I warmed up a lot towards the couple. It takes lots of guts to come out in the open like that, putting your decades of career and reputation at stake. 
They both, Anup especially, seemed very straightforward and genuine towards how they felt about each other.  Watching that couple tell their story it was pretty evident that they were aware of what kind of backlash they might receive on revealing their true feelings or relationship ... and Anup was even saying that "isko kuch naam nahi de sakte" (or something of that sort... cos sometimes u do develop feelings for a person which is not in a preset mold/name of accepted relationships by the society... it is something which only the people involved can understand... yet the rest of people are quick to judge them and try to brand their relationship in a particular name or category... 

Ok, I dont know what i'm blabbering 😆 ...but I seriously now I have some amount of respect for that couple... hope they are not faking it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Man sab ka karta hai Guts kisi kisi ke pass hote hai 
aur jinke pass Guts hote hai wo JaAnu jaise hote hai 

Kaleja chahiye apne 50saal ki mehnat aur lagan ko daav pe lagane ke liye 

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Anmol_.

honestly, their relationship puts me off however, today they were good and i have to admit that

if jasleen was on her own in this show i would definitely support her she's very strong but right now i still need time to accept their relationship

Appreciate your honest feedback Anmol... 😊👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail
  Good to see you dear friend Mahiya...😛
Thanks...😊
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
The liberal in me does not want to judge them. But I don't know ...both of them seem very odd. I also suspect if they really are together or just faking it. 
Anyway... jo bhi ho they're perfect bigg boss material.😆
I'll be honest and say that they do look weird as a couple, but I don't think it's fake or for cheap publicity. 
A popular singer like Anup Jalota doesn't need these type of cheap gimmicks to get attention. And yes, it requires alot of courage to accept such type of relationship on National television. This would've have definitely affected the fan-following of Jalota.

Maybe this is what you call true love, or maybe Jalota is a tharki and Jasleen an opportunist. Only they will know.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SovereignFever

The relationship itself seems fake. They seem to do with TRPS since Jasleens' own dad was shocked about the relationship.This bakwaas trip gaining doesn't suit Anup's character and his rep may take a hit.

I mean from past seasons, I don't mind relationships in BB house I loved Manu and Mona's relationship from past, because it doesn't seem fake to me. Then again I love Manu so I'm biased ⭐️

Thanks for your honest feedback!

I liked Manu and rated him as best player ever. But I won't say his relationship with Mona wasnt a fake one. Infact at one point he hid behind,"Haan...Mona Been hai meri...phir??" 😆

Anup & Jas may actually be in a genuine relationship!😊
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you. It's their private life and both are adults enough to decide on what they want . It's sad to see so many ppl troll them for their relationship only .
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Cruiser, nice to see you back..😊

Not watching this season except in small clips - finding a lot of the HMs fake..

Btw, Anup Jalota has a bad rep as a womanizer and going after PYTS (pretty young things).
I'm feeling sorry for Jasleen..

Also, in the 1st episode itself, while Jalota was doing classical music riyaaz, Jasleen was singing "chalti hai kya nau se barah" in the kitchen. So much for their jodi..😆
Edited by pawancool - 5 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
What a brilliant summation of thoughts that is. You never cease to amaze me Shaz... 👏👏👏 
Actually your post deserves to be a main topic post, minus the references to my name...😛

You are right. Jasleen is really a woman of substance. Confident, clear and she is a very good singer. Usually Bigg Boss show doesnt really help a career...but... i have a feeling she will win big because of her time spent inside the house...👏

This content was originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Cruiser you are on a roll man  👏

Ek ke baad ek Brilliant threads. I don't know where to start. 😆

You know even I was also guilty of judging a book by its cover when I first heard that ghazal singer Anup Ji is coming on the show and was quick to point out that he most probably will sit in one corner singing dukh aur dard badi ghazals lol

Had no idea then that humari Jalota bhi itni rangeen mijaj ke hain and is actually quite a naughty boy 😆

Though I knew of him and his work I didn't really know anything about his personal life, so yeh, the human mind is always quick to judge and full of hypocrisy even though sometimes it's more in the subconscious form  that judges  speculates without realising.It is still hypocrisy nonetheless that will always be present in minds of society no matter how much progression takes place. It is human nature afterall no matter how much one denies. 

It was actually Nathu that first pointed out that Jalota is most likely to turn out a more colourful character than the perception most people have of ghazal/classical music artists. 
And boy, was he right or what! 😆

I'm so glad though that a character such as Jalota has come on this show as it gets to clear peoples misconceptions. 

Anyways I'm so glad that Jalota is here and he brought along the icing on the cake of this season, (I think it's safe to say this even at this early stage lol) Jasleen. 

She seriously is one fierce mama lol

Love the fire she radiates just merely with that awesome confident streak which she possess in bucket loads lol. 

And the way both stood their ground today in the task, especially Jalota ji in accepting the equation he had with Jasleen fearlessly... Hats off to both of them! 

Another brilliant write-up as usual Cruiser. ⭐️