Bigg Boss 12

Anup Jalota & Jasleen deserve IMMENSE RESPECT! - Page 2

Poll

Please Choose your Option, AFTER READING THE POST! :)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Welcome back Cruiser. Missed you and your witty/funny write ups last season.  You're right on point. 
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
As a jodi they r totally fake...jasleen didnt need anup in the show..she is good in her own...but now she is just stuck imo
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
rula diya hippo ko...lol

acha chalo emotional kardia...

acha emotional nahi par notice le liya 

i would wait a bit more...my friend
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KollyBollyTv

so relieved cruiser is back and this post is specially dedicated to him as well as his eye-opener post

So good to see you back dear Kolly!

Hugzz bro! 😛
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

love your creative flair to drive home a point, cruiser!

wont go so far as to say that they deserve respect for owning up, but yes, priests and gurus have done worse and havent lost their followers.. so in comparison, this is nothing. what two adults do behind closed doors is their business.. I am only interested to see how they play their game on this show.

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vitriolic

love your creative flair to drive home a point, cruiser!

wont go so far as to say that they deserve respect for owning up, but yes, priests and gurus have done worse and havent lost their followers.. so in comparison, this is nothing. what two adults do behind closed doors is their business.. I am only interested to see how they play their game on this show.

So good to see you around Vitriolic...😊

Enjoy the season... 😛👏
The relationship itself seems fake. They seem to do with TRPS since Jasleens' own dad was shocked about the relationship.This bakwaas trip gaining doesn't suit Anup's character and his rep may take a hit.

I mean from past seasons, I don't mind relationships in BB house I loved Manu and Mona's relationship from past, because it doesn't seem fake to me. Then again I love Manu so I'm biased ⭐️
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great Post Cruiser ⭐️
Every person has a right to seek love, irrespective of age. I agree and respect their bond if it's genuine. As of now not quite sure whether it's a bond just for the show. I dislike fakeness and it's too early to judge them. But yes, if they r truly into each other, my respect will go their way.😊

Edited: 
Considering yest epi, I would have been happy if Jas would have accepted they ARE a couple , the way Jalotaji accepted. He seemed more clear than her yest. She kept giving different statements and finally accepted. Agree she is strong but not clear y she had to beat around the bush to accept in public about their bond in the 1st instance itself. So judging them individually, Jalotaji comes across as honest and Jas as strong. But giving more time to judge their bond. Hope u get my confusion.😆
Edited by allizzwell - 5 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: oldanurprernfan

I might troll tharki daadu and innocent angel but they shouldnt be gangbullied by members. Its none of any1s business. Whatever i think of their relationship thay doesnt mean any1 can insult them

so true... 😊
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post,Cruiser.
Very well written.