Posted: 5 years ago
It's really confusing! Who is actually the male lead of the show? From current scenario it seems it's Atharv but the channel has posted the entry video of Malhar which indicates it might be him! But he is already married also going to be a father soon then how's that possible?! Also in various articles they wrote Sehban Azim is playing the male lead's role, then again the question comes why is he already shown married then? Is it going to be love triangle? cause it's pretty clear Kalyani is that family's daughter & Atharv is also seems like an outsider just like Malhar, so is it possible both will fall for Kalyani? If so then what will happen to her sister whom Malhar is married to? Also isn't it going to put Malhar's character in a bad position n bad light?! How come he is going to be an hero then!? 😕
First of all I think the main story is about Anupriya and Kalyani. They have not shown any of the male characters on the montages. But if you ask with whom Reem's character will be paired, I think it's Shagun. I am not sure, let's see.Edited by altgr - 5 years ago
In the mean time we are some episodes further and a lot has become more clear. I really like Atharva and Malhar roles. Both are like brothers. Sons of Anupriya, sons she never had.
They love and protect her. I just like that a lot. 

Malhar is that character with great impact on everyone in the house. He is that independent righteous police man. And... He is the son in law in the house which gives him even also another form of respect. When he speaks people listen to him. A positive authority figure who helps to make the difference. 

Atharva is new to the family and being the younger brother of Pallavi, his position is a bit weaker in the house. Family matters he can mostly not interfere in. 

Malhar has a positive effect on Kalyani. That big brother (in law) vibes. He can guide her and help Anupriya at the same time. I wish his wife got some more lines and a bigger part to play in Kalyani life.

Kalyani and Atharva are cute together. Aai shapath, they will have that cute youthful romance in some time.. First it's Anupriya and Kalyani story to fall in love with each other ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by RishuDarling

In the mean time we are some episodes further and a lot has become more clear. I really like Atharva and Malhar roles. Both are like brothers. Sons of Anupriya, sons she never had.
They love and protect her. I just like that a lot. 

Malhar is that character with great impact on everyone in the house. He is that independent righteous police man. And... He is the son in law in the house which gives him even also another form of respect. When he speaks people listen to him. A positive authority figure who helps to make the difference. 

Atharva is new to the family and being the younger brother of Pallavi, his position is a bit weaker in the house. Family matters he can mostly not interfere in. 

Malhar has a positive effect on Kalyani. That big brother (in law) vibes. He can guide her and help Anupriya at the same time. I wish his wife got some more lines and a bigger part to play in Kalyani life.

Kalyani and Atharva are cute together. Aai shapath, they will have that cute youthful romance in some time.. First it's Anupriya and Kalyani story to fall in love with each other ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

Yup till now malhar is only counted as a guide to kalyani but after watching last two episodes i have a feeling kalyani will fall for him! How? Well he is becoming her savior in every other way & they are having constant meeting with each other which seems forceful but again creatives are doing that only because they want to bring them closer, but the main point that led my thoughts to that way is because the guruji told ao saheb that kalyani is inauspicious for her family n she will create great havoc in her family. Now i failed to find any other point & any other thing that she can do which will bring havoc in every family members life except making an affair with malhar! So it seems in future she will fall for him not sure though if he too will fall for her or not but one thing is sure that atharv too will fall for kalyani but she will not probably.
Don't know why but I always feel like Sampada will die in future. Even I think there will be a Kalyani - Malhar love story angle.
I don't mind Kalyani-Malhar love story angle if Sampada dies. There is nothing wrong in Malhar-Kalyani falling in love or wanting to get married as long as Sampada isn't in the picture anymore. I have been also feeling the same from a past few episodes that Sampada will die maybe from an accident, miscarriage or childbirth.

I am against an extra-marital affair it would be disgusting for Kalyani-Malhar to indulge into one if Sampada is still in the picture it will show they have learnt nothing from the mistakes of the previous generation. They have seen how one extra-marital affair of Atul-Madhuri ruined the lives of multiple people including Anupriya, Aparna and Sampada. 

I actually prefer Kalyani-Malhar over Kalyani-Atharva they will make a good pair. If Sampada dies I will ship these two together. If they want to show Kalyani-Malhar love story by showing a extra-marital affair then I am against that and would like Kalyani to paired with Atharva. 
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
What is the age difference between Kalyani and Malhar?
Originally posted by Aslesha99

What is the age difference between Kalyani and Malhar?

Kalyani is 17+ in the show. Malhar should be around 30.
Originally posted by altgr

Kalyani is 17+ in the show. Malhar should be around 30.

I know Kalyani is 17 was just wondering Malhar age which I guessed would be around 25-30 but wasn't sure. If Sampada dies I would love to watch Kalyani-Malhar love story they will look good together.
Thank you for the information. 
Originally posted by Aslesha99

I know Kalyani is 17 was just wondering Malhar age which I guessed would be around 25-30 but wasn't sure. If Sampada dies I would love to watch Kalyani-Malhar love story they will look good together.
Thank you for the information.

I am not sure about Malhar's age but there is around 10 years age gap between Kalyani and him. I like Atharva too but I see more potential in Kalyani - Malhar pair but I don't want EMA.