CG#2|| Real Creations/ UPDT pgno6 | 8 [OPEN]

Posted: 5 years ago

"Real isn't how you are made, said the Skin Horse. "It's a thing that happens to you.
"Does it hurt?
asked the Rabbit.
"Sometimes, said the Skin Horse, for he was always truthful. "When you are Real you don't mind being hurt.

MARGERY WILLIAMS

[sit back and let it loadπŸ˜›]

This is Sans, basically I'm born and raised in Queens for 16 years but right now my postal pin-code is that of India. I'm serious, little less fun-loving, outlandish and fantastic girl. I still am a student of 19 yrs:) I've had a gallery previously on this forums but... well that's history. My prime interests include reading, writing and painting but being the nature that I'm I prefer pencil sketching :p I'm not really active on IF anymore as I was but you'll mostly find me in FFG shop in FF forum:p

I've No FB/Twitter accounts for contacting purpose. Technically I've a FB acc but that's only for CC stuff, I'm barely active there:)

I make basically everything except VMs, too lazy for that:p

FaceBook

Graphic Engage, BeautyDesign

DeviantArt

Ainhel, Nomicane, Neloaart,Superb, Sathirien, Lav, Cloozy, Carllton, cornelie20, bttrflykiss, alma_mora, itsdanielle91,so_ghislaine, anamcr, mr_tiefenrausch, miss-deviante, Susana 7, themeltingsun, jenzCreationz,butterphil, nyvelvet, northerndawntanja92, timelights, cinderellasymptom, unknowndesires_sonia,inconditionally@da, misspainiac, gothicyuna

DeviantArt

FidgetResources,Lileya, hawksmont, henda

• Edits on Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik, Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Momeson
  • Edits on gods (Mythology shows excluded)

• don't crop my edits.
  • don't claim my editsas yours.
  • don't hotlink. Ifyou want to use my edits please download it and upload it in your own imagehosting profile.

As of now, I wont be doing your signature boxes, other than that you can ping me anytime... provided you visit my gallery regularly. Don't expect me to entertain ghosts:) I'll take banner requests for your blogs, wattpad and any other sites here:)

[ story banners/myspace/FBCovers/blogs]

• only 2 requests perperson at a time
  • Be patient
  • Mention where you're going to use it
  • I don't to siggies for signature boxes, *Remember this
  • please provide mepictures of good quality only
  • provide me max 7pictures.
  • You'll have to use  and provide me the link where you've used it
  • please don't requestany religion related stuff.
  • For animated stuff, YT videos not more than 10 minutes only

(c)realcreations

(c)Zephyr.

4 || 6 ||

Edited by Zephyr_57 - 4 years ago
For PMs: Like this!
Edited by Zephyr_57 - 5 years ago

FF Banner
(These are the few I made)

http://i.imgur.com/4ZPB6p7.gif
Done:)
Congratz for the new shop Di!
The stuff looks absolutely fantabulous! :D
congrats on ur new gallery...great edits
Congratulations for your new shop Sanskruti di!
Everything looks fantastic, but the ff banners are stunning!⭐️

Happy new year sautan!  πŸ€—
As much as i am excited and wanna leave back lots of love, i believe in revenge. 
So its a Res. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Okay so I'm undressing.🀣 Your words not mine. πŸ˜† 
First of all congratulation for the new gallery! The name is on point. Real! China ka maal nahi milta yaha sirf real stuffs. πŸ˜†
All those FF banners look so pretty. And boy have you made many banners! You should open an archive gallery just for them. πŸ˜†

This one is my of favourite 
https://i.imgur.com/bIpz8oA.png : I love the sharp coloring and the style of blending in pictures is unique. 

https://i.imgur.com/BM8LVZZ.png : I'm getting biased with this one cause I really love it. I really like the blend of pictures and the texture. 

https://i.imgur.com/7MuJcl4.png : Great job with this one! I loved the first two line of this set. The coloring is legit. Those small icons look flawless. 

The update was short but looking forward to full fledged update soon. Aacha chal update soon, can't wait for more beauty. πŸ˜ƒ

Sam 
Naam toh yaad hi hoga. πŸ˜† nahi hai toh badaam khao. πŸ˜†

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
Happy New Year Sans 
Congratulations on your New Gallery  πŸ€—
Don't Dissappear Again And A Big Welcome Back πŸ₯³
Everything is Beautiful love the Banners soo much πŸ‘
Edited by SadhanaV - 5 years ago