Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

My analysis + future tracks I wanna see - Page 2

looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by-ananya269

That's a really good point and I would love that too. But I don't think Mouli would like to make any new friends after getting betrayed by her best friend. She will be scared of both love and friendship. I think she'll choose to be alone for now.

I think she wouldn't be trusting too and rightfully so. Thats why i want a casual but stable friendship. This time around it will be the friend who will make efforts to bring Mouli out of her misery but not by making any grand gestures or anything. just having little conversations.I dont know how an indian soap opera will execute such understated friendship since everything they do on screen is so OTT. 
The thing is I dont want M to be bitter. I need M to understand that it wasnt the whole world or god or any divine superpower that did this to her. Betrayal that happened to her is on K and N and noone else. And while she will and should be wary to open her home to other women from now on, I dont want her to be deattached from or angry at the rest of the world. 
Edited by looseseal - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters