Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
May be Silsila makers are so scared of BJP to claim that it's based on Smriti's life

So Smriti Irani got married to her best friend Mona Irani's Husband. Mona Irani let Smriti live in her house and she ended up marrying her husband 

People are hating the show so much while their chosen minister is real life Nandini 

And She got No Karma ( because actually Karma doesn't exist , lots of people deserve it but they never get hit by Karma ) 

She is happy ... has a Husband , kids , name , fame , money , Power everything ...also fake image of how perfect woman she is and how she and her hubsnad are such idol couple while Mona is left with nothing . 

[YOUTUBE]https://youtube.com/watch?v=54J8o7dQPA4[/YOUTUBE]Edited by TheRowdiest - 5 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was based on Bonny-Sridevi-Mona. Even there Mona got nothing but karma did hit Sri in some twisted ways with her constant issues of insecurity. Mona begged Bonny to stay but he didn't budge and Sri got pregnant meanwhile.
About Irani,  I had read two articles which said that their relationship began after the divorce of Mr. Irani with his first wife, however they knew each other through professional ties. The articles are quite old and there mothers were keen on this relationship. 
His first wife and Smriti are still friends like before and they even worked together in the same production house even after her marriage. 
This one sounds more like a very practical sort of story.

I am not fan of Irani or her work but I thought the story had too many simiarities with Sri story. 
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sridevi-Boney-Mona

Jennifer-KSG-Shradhha and his then GF (that Jhalak choreo). He was three timing, and now hez with Bipasha. I have no words. Hez a special case.

Shilpa-Raj

SRK-Gauri-Priyanka

Farhan-Adhuna-Shraddha (?)

So many!

I must say Gauri and Twinkle have a lotta strength to forget (if not forgive).
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I thought it was based on Bonny-Sridevi-Mona. Even there Mona got nothing but karma did hit Sri in some twisted ways with her constant issues of insecurity. 

Yah we can also say it was based on their life but it's more close to Smriti's life bcz Smriti became Mona's best friend and used to live in Mona & Zubin's house & ended up marrying Zubin 
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Yah we can also say it was based on their life but it's more close to Smriti's life bcz Smriti became Mona's best friend and used to live in Mona & Zubin's house & ended up marrying Zubin 

Sri was Mona's bestie and used to tie rakhi to Boney I heard.
She became pregnant with Jhanvi, and then they told Mona about it.

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Sri was Mona's bestie and used to tie rakhi to Boney I heard.
She became pregnant with Jhanvi, and then they told Mona about it.

Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

They were bestie ? 😲This I didn't know  ...rest of the story I know 

Omg yes then it can be based on their life too 
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

They were bestie ? 😲This I didn't know  ...rest of the story I know 

Omg yes then it can be based on their life too 

It isn't a secret that Sridevi had an affair with the much-married Boney Kapoor and she also got pregnant before marriage. Back in those days, she was accused of being a home-breaker'.

So the story goes, Sridevi became friends with Mona Kapoor (Boney's first wife). She was staying at Mona and Boney's house and used to consider Boney as her brother (when Mithun and Sridevi were together, Mithun made Sridevi tie a rakhi to Boney). It was then that the affair started and she was soon pregnant with Boney's child. When Mona came to know about it, she was devastated! 

Soon, the news of Sridevi's pregnancy spread like fire and she was accused of breaking a happy family. In 1996, Sridevi and Boney had a simple temple wedding. Boney left his first wife, Mona and kids, Arjun and Anshula.

Source: https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/the-truth-behind-sridevi-and-boney-kapoor-controversial-love-story-is-out-6894

vani.jug thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Sridevi-Boney-Mona

Jennifer-KSG-Shradhha and his then GF (that Jhalak choreo). He was three timing, and now hez with Bipasha. I have no words. Hez a special case.

Shilpa-Raj

SRK-Gauri-Priyanka

Farhan-Adhuna-Shraddha (?)

So many!

I must say Gauri and Twinkle have a lotta strength to forget (if not forgive).

Wait hold up...the srk and priyanka thing was real?? I thought those were just baseless rumours 😲
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani.jug

Wait hold up...the srk and priyanka thing was real?? I thought those were just baseless rumours 😲

You think😆? Is that why they suddenly just stopped seeing each others face?
Just like Akki-Priyanka.

Kjo ne beech me kaafi bawaal kiya tha. That's what made me realize it was true. In between everyone was shunning her at parties. But then they all patched up.

TheRowdiest thumbnail

It isn't a secret that Sridevi had an affair with the much-married Boney Kapoor and she also got pregnant before marriage. Back in those days, she was accused of being a home-breaker'.

So the story goes, Sridevi became friends with Mona Kapoor (Boney's first wife). She was staying at Mona and Boney's house and used to consider Boney as her brother (when Mithun and Sridevi were together, Mithun made Sridevi tie a rakhi to Boney). It was then that the affair started and she was soon pregnant with Boney's child. When Mona came to know about it, she was devastated! 

Soon, the news of Sridevi's pregnancy spread like fire and she was accused of breaking a happy family. In 1996, Sridevi and Boney had a simple temple wedding. Boney left his first wife, Mona and kids, Arjun and Anshula.

Source: https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/the-truth-behind-sridevi-and-boney-kapoor-controversial-love-story-is-out-6894

OMG

And ppl want Kunal to feel guilty while in real neither Boney felt guilty nor Zubin for marrying their wife's besties ðŸ¤¢

Real life is more cruel and heartless than tv shows 
Previous
1 2 3 4
Next