Posted: 5 years ago
So i have noticed that there are so many posts on how nandini is innocent and we should think about ourselves by putting us in her place. So i tried to put myself on herself and this is how i think i should react..so sharing with you guy's..

ok as u say i put myself on her place and i find that if i may have start growing feelings for my bff's husband no matter how becahri and loveless my life is i would kick my ass hardly and slap myself so that this kind of ghatiya soch of ruining my bff life wahsed away my brain.. i would take my time and stop go to her house every then and now for somedays.. if she questioned me i would be honest with her and tell her that i have grown a problem in me and i need time.. blv it or not i keep honesty beyond anything and i would be honest with her and tell her to give me some space so that i can overcome my lust.. and if my bff's husband proposed and try to convince me i would have kick his ass too.. that is how a sane person will react but if u have a selfish mind and black heart like nanadini than u will react like her and go with ur lust naming it as jaazbaat and all bakwas..

so this is my take on if i were nandini.. if i have any mental issues then that could be different case but till now makers didn't show any mental issues with her and she seems a normal person so there's no point to bring mental issues here to defend her..

so pls share ur views that if u r nandini and have started growing feelings for ur bff's husband how u wld react?
I wud keep myself distant from Mauli n Kunal both. I would leave city n won't stop EVEN IF KUNAL TRIED STOPPING!
No ways I wud stoop so low as shown in the show..
Any sane person would do the same. Nandini is plain selfish and lacks a moral compass! Even her 2 min guilt is useless cos the next moment she's with Kunal.

If it is me
First up all ,I will not stand any abuse
Will beat R back my self
End marriage

If best friend's hubby
Yuk..
Than betrayer it is better to die
I will tell Mauli about K 's advances and move out of town
Even though friendship over she will be safe
I feel disgusted even that kind thinkin itself
umm where did you see so many posts??? the only one who talked in favor of nandini recently in this forum is me. if i saw a lot of people actually supporting nandini, i wouldn't have made this account to post what i posted in the first place. anyway, i still think nandini shouldn't get so much hate. it is very heartless for all of you to be calling her names when we all know what her past is and that she never had bad intentions
If i was nandini then i will keep the distance and i would tell mauli dat i want to become fully independent so i dnt want her help now..but i never would tell mauli about kunal..and if kunal proposed me then i would reject him and i would advice him to go to relationship counsellor and advice him dat he should not tell mauli abt me but he should tell mauli dat may b something lack now in their life so both should go to relationship councellor and get things better..
If i were Nandini I'd rather die than ruin the life of that one person who helped me when no one was there for me. The one person who always stood by me despite others telling her that she shouldn't. The one person who gave me a new life.
Originally posted by JuniorAssistant

umm where did you see so many posts??? the only one who talked in favor of nandini recently in this forum is me. if i saw a lot of people actually supporting nandini, i wouldn't have made this account to post what i posted in the first place. anyway, i still think nandini shouldn't get so much hate. it is very heartless for all of you to be calling her names when we all know what her past is and that she never had bad intentions

Going by this logic, if Mauli decides to kill Nandini and Kunal in her rage then she too would be justified right? She can say...seeing my past...2 ppl I trusted the most betrayed me. So I killed them in a fit of anger. I didn't intend to, it just happened.

Metaphorically, those two killed Mauli. She can do it literally.

A crime is a crime, however big or small. Don't say cheating and killing are different things. This is just an example.

In a bid to glorify their Pavitra Jodi, the makers might decide to turn poor Mauli negative. 

I have only seen 2 episodes of this show (Thursday/Friday), just coz I happened to catch a glimpse after Bepannah. Not intending to continue watching it. Came to the forum to see the reactions n saw all this. Couldn't stop myself from posting. I am appalled at how anyone can sympathize with Nandini-Kunal. People should keep themselves at Mauli's place, she is the victim here. 

Bewakufi to usne ki,,,Nandini se sympathize karke. Kya mila? It wasn't Mauli's fault that Nandini had a bad marriage. Now everyone wants more sympathy for Nandini. Isnt she putting her best friend through the same thing she went through? If such a huge thing in life didn't teach her a lesson, nothing can.

People who go through a bad phase are extra sensitive to the same situation. They would emphathize, not be like...ok I went through this so lemme put the first person who comes to help me through the same grief.

This just reminds me of Jennifer-KSG.😕 Just sad.
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
If I was nandini I will start a business either a boutique (damn her sarees) or cooking classes and will live my life to fullest with world's beautiful gifts I got i.e; FREEDOM and MAULI. 
I will cherish every bit of my life and go for long drives, have long conversations as she was my childhood friend too , shopping, traveling everything I missed in life. And a man will be the last thing I will think and need especially after getting out of such abuse. 

So be single, enjoy life with earning small amount and spending it on myself and darling Mauli ❤️
I would have fought my forbidden feelings till death. Betraying a friend like Mauli for a man like Kunal would be an absolute sin for me which has no redemption. 
If I was Nandini, I am sure I would have never wanted a new relationship in my life ever again and even if I had fallen for Kunal,  I would fight them hard in every way possible but would have not let my friend go through the pain I had to endure.