Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

It was not nandini's fault - Page 11

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Their act is bash worthy bro. Even their own family is bashing them. I wouldn't agree with you that Nandini is innocent. Coz she isn't. At the same time, it is Kunal's fault too. I don't deny that either. But at this point, everyone's talking about Nandini as a best friend. Bro, which best friend does that? I read a lot of posts in this thread and some were bang on. She didn't get any love from her husband but she got so much from her best friend. Mauli was such an amazing best friend, you'd have to die and kill your conscience and kill every ounce of feeling in you before sleeping with her husband. 
I'd have felt much more for Nandini had she cried her heart out after sleeping with him the first time. I'd have understood her if she'd shown some guilt each time she saw Mauli, knowing she was "helpless" in her love but was betraying her best friend. 
Idk where this sudden realisation came from. 
That said, Kunal is responsible as well. Not denying that at all. But here I am talking about Nandini as a best friend. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kriya3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Feelings can't be controlled,it just happens.
But acting on your feelings and emotions are always under your control. And locking herself in a room and weeping like a child doesn't make someone innocent.
What she did to her friend is unforgivable.she just proved what maulis mother said. 
And her character just hit rock bottom.i believe a lot in karma. And I am pretty sure that even if mauli exits from their lifes Kunal and nandini will never survive a married life together.judging by kunals way of falling in love he might leave nandini for another women for sure.
Yes nandini have had a very bad past and no women deserves to be treated like that. But the bottom line is she chose to live with it ,until mouli came back. And to destroy every happiness of that friend who stood by her against everything ,just makes me despise her ,
And from what I see ,what Kunal and nandini have is pure lust. That is not love. It will fade away with time. What mouli have for Kunal is love. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show was always about EMA. The makers dint change it. Just got to know people joined this show to see plight of abused women. ðŸ˜•
Infact lot of women exploited do get involved with married man. It's may be because they have been exploited in childhood or may be any kind of abuse. So when men who have wife gf they are ready to dump their wife or gf it  gives them security and makes their feel special.Nandini s case she wasn't confident because of abuse. Rajdeep always abused her saying u have nothing other than beauty. May be he wanted her to be like mouli. So in her mind she felt inferior infront of mouli she could never be like her. So when kunal proposed her it was like a confidence booster. Kunal who had someone like mouli wanted nandini. It was like an achievement. So she accepted it because it made her feel better. 
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanvismile

This show was always about EMA. The makers dint change it. Just got to know people joined this show to see plight of abused women. ðŸ˜•

Infact lot of women exploited do get involved with married man. It's may be because they have been exploited in childhood or may be any kind of abuse. So when men who have wife gf they are ready to dump their wife or gf it  gives them security and makes their feel special.Nandini s case she wasn't confident because of abuse. Rajdeep always abused her saying u have nothing other than beauty. May be he wanted her to be like mouli. So in her mind she felt inferior infront of mouli she could never be like her. So when kunal proposed her it was like a confidence booster. Kunal who had someone like mouli wanted nandini. It was like an achievement. So she accepted it because it made her feel better. 

Actually the show was about emotional bonds & emotional cheating, gradual development & changes in emotional relationships and how two mature, responsible people deal with it where one has come from a terrible marriage while other is in a happy marriage.

When abuse was shown to this extent in the first episode, people felt that this would be covered sensitively to show Nandini as a strong individual who would develop emotional bond with Kunal, a friendship, which would lead to something much more deep.

No one saw that in this show.

It is Mauli here who makes audience root for her & detest the other 2.

All everyone saw was a teenage fling with the shallow characters who were portrayed as someone who could be easily accepted by audience with divine interventions woven into the plot.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arshi_asya

Actually the show was about emotional bonds & emotional cheating, gradual development & changes in emotional relationships and how two mature, responsible people deal with it where one has come from a terrible marriage while other is in a happy marriage.
No one saw that in this show.

All everyone saw was a teenage fling.

If they showed more kunan (I mean emotional bonding etc etc)  then remember they were getting bashed for promoting EMA. Their main aim was how situations people make such sins. How it affects lives and what happens. Why EMA so bad? That's exactly their showing. 

I don't know why people are behind fictional character? None was of us can't say how would anyone react if put in nandini s place. 

EMA is wrong but it happens that's exactly what their showing . if anyone remember the movie KANK they had reasons for EMA. But still people never accepted it. No matter how much makers spent on writing on characters involved in EMA. It will never be acceptable.  
Minionite thumbnail
As this topic has become a bashing ground, it is being closed.