Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

It was not nandini's fault

JuniorAssistant thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have been a silent reader in this forum for a long time. And i finally made an account today just to make this post. 
I want to ask why is everyone bashing nandini? I know what she did was wrong but we should also think from her point of view right. she never got love, she was always abused and  tortured and beaten up by her own husband, so much so, that she has lost all her confidence, she gets scared in the smallest of things and she can never speak up for herself. when kunal started being so caring and nice towards her, it was natural that she built feelings for her. Anyone would, eso if you never got love in your life. And it is not like she is an evil [person. she never wanted to destroy mauli's life. she never wanted bad for her. it all just happened... without her knowledge. without her full conscience. now she IS feeling guillty of what she did. we all saw how much she was affected by it...she locked herself up, she was weeping like a child. she looked completely broken for breaking her friend's trust. do you guys not feel for her at all?! Mistakes can happen by anyone! even you could do it but what matters is if you're feeling bad about it or now. and in this case, nandini IS doing that. and she never had a bad intention. 

I feel very bad for mauli but that doesn't mean it was all nandini's fault. we should put ourselves in her shoes and then talk.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

🤣 You're joking right?
If I put myself in Nandini's shoes, I would never betray my best friend. Period. I would never think of it. Yes, Nandini suffered through trauma, but her trauma didn't effect her to a point of being mentally unstable. There were never any severe disturbances to her thoughts and behaviours. 

When Nandini moved on from Rajdeep, she was doing fine. She had her house, her confident started to grow (thanks to Mouli) and she was showing signs of independence.  Clearly at that point her trauma didn't effect her as much as some may think.

Nandini IS an evil person. If she wasn't evil, she would show signs of  regret the FIRST time she decided to mingle with her BFF's HUBBY!

Nandini fully deserves to be bashed, even that is being generous.

Also I have a question. Would you make this post if it was a different actress playing Nandini? 
Edited by Sarahbelle - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
It is just a mistake by nandini?It ruined mauli's life.She had affair with kunal without any guilt even after sleeping with kunal she was not guilty.She didn't think about mauli once.She didn't remember for once it was mauli who saved her from her abusive marriage kept her in her home.I don't think she and kunal are guilty now. As per the spoilers she will still try to talk to kunal.I don't feel bad for nandini at all.
JuniorAssistant thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-LoveNakuulMehta

🤣 You're joking right?

lol why do you think i am joking? I have seen people's comments and they bash nandini as if she's a mentally unstable prostitute. That is not right. no one who has gone through so much in her life deserve such hate. we should be more compassionate because the amoutn of hate nandini is getting is ridiculous and heart breaking. it is as if everyone in this forum are emotionless and heartless 
This content was originally posted by-JuniorAssistant

lol why do you think i am joking? I have seen people's comments and they bash nandini as if she's a mentally unstable prostitute. That is not right. no one who has gone through so much in her life deserve such hate. we should be more compassionate because the amoutn of hate nandini is getting is ridiculous and heart breaking. it is as if everyone in this forum are emotionless and heartless 

Read this post below and you will find out where exactly nandini went wrong and why she is VERY MUCH worthy of this bashing, if not anything else!  Talk to me AFTER you have read every single line of this post, not before that. 

This content was originally posted by-GulneerKaur

I can't believe I'm making another post on this show that has blown my mind away with its level of shit but I guess I just had to because it seemed like a lot of things I still had to vent out, otherwise my hands will itch and my mind would be in some utter restlessness.

1. A lot of people are feeling bad for Nandini after today's episode...

What exactly is creating that softcorner in all your heart (Just a genuine question)? Is it the way she locked herself in the room? Is it because she practically started shivering out of guilt? Was it because she was shedding buckets of tears? Did her "humein usse akele nahi chhor na chahiye tha" make you feel that she's being caring towards Nandini? Or were they the lines laced with "concern" that she spoke on the phone, "what if she does something to herself!!??". 

because none of them are good enough of a reason for us to even THINK about Nandini at this point. Just because she is shown as one of the female leads of this show and (I mentioned this somewhere else as well) just because her character is shown so "pure" and "naive" and "helpless" doesn't not make her free of the sins she committed. What I don't understand is, if it was an actual vamp playing nandini's character and her character was not shown to be  so "pure" and "naive", I wonder if people would still so just as much sympathy. because in either of the cases, the fact remains the same. Now, many would argue by saying "But nandini had no bad/evil intention." DUDE! she's a grown up, an effing adult. And we have got brains as well to at least understand that  Just because she's crying buckets with mauli's picture in her hand and pleading her to believe "I had no intention to hurt you", doesn't actually mean she actually didn't want to hurt her. Wasn't it always in her subconscious mind where her actions were going at? and what significant impact it might have on EVERYONE'S life?!  Shouldn't she have just turned her back at Kunal as soon as she realized where all these were going?  She still decided to put her wrong foot forward...because  She became SO selfish for her happiness that she thought it was OKAY to let her heart build those feelings and as expected, eventually she just got carried away and slept with her best friend's husband... and people still FEELS for this woman? How?!

2. People are saying she's been abused by her husband for a long time, she's been mentally and emotionally very upset and so she couldn't see or understand what she was doing...

Achha, chalo yeh bhi man le te hai...but what about now? Reality hit her right? Why did she still take kunal's call? Why didn't she turn her back towards him? Shouldn't he have left the town out of guilt now that she's "feeling" the guilt? Why did SHE become that helpless, naive woman, talking to kunal like "Humein usse akele nahi chhor na chahiye tha" Like this lady needs a major punch on her face for even having the audacity to say that...YOU have snatched the meaning of life from her and now you're saying you shouldn't have left her alone...Like, are you good?! Where was all these concerns when you did not stop yourself to have sex with her husband? and where were those lines of worries on your forehead and buckets of tears when you didn't even feel a tinge of guilt after you woke up in the morning with him? She behaved like she felt like a goddess or something when she should have felt SICK out of guilt. 

3. Some are trying to Justify her actions at this point saying since she was deprived of love all her life, when she got a little bit of love and care from kunal, she just gave in... 

Are you basically trying to say that Kunal's love was everything? What about Mauli? what about everything she did?! what about her selfless love that she always showered her with that not even blood sisters do in today's world?  What about the emotional, and  mental support she gave to her? What about all the efforts she put in to get back Mauli's confidence? What about her countless attempts to get her out of the anxiety, depression phase? What about all those genuine joy she felt seeing a simple smile on Nandini's face? Is love from an opposite sex is the only thing that could get her out of that phase? Is the caring gesture only from a man  can pleasure her? Like, how does she even have the audacity to say that "I can't leave friendship but I can't leave my love either"?! HER love?!  Is this woman mentally unstable?! it still hasn't struck her that that "love" was never hers?! And how did love become as important and precious as her CHILDHOOD bestfriendship?! she just met kunal few days ago and now she's not ready to let go of her own bestfriend's husband, claiming it HER love...so a few months of "love" became so valuable to this woman that she's ready to ruin her own bestfriend's life by snatching her husband? Like, you shouldn't even show your face to anyone in the society at this point for the sin you have committed, and here you have the audacity to still call it YOUR love?! Woman, you would have been dead by now if MAULI didn't give a shelter in her house, calling you her bestfriend and treating you like your own blood sister. And you still don't feel the guilt! 

I just genuinely wonder which world's logic and sentiments as a woman you are trying to follow... because I have been really trying to understand what exactly could be still left out there that is building such a soft corner in people's heart and I can find NONE. 

Edited by LoveNakuulMehta - 5 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok as u say i put myself on her place and i find that if i may have start growing feelings for my bff's husband no matter how becahri and loveless my life is i would kick my ass hardly and slap myself so that this kind of ghatiya soch of ruining my bff life wahsed away my brain.. i would take my time and stop go to her house every then and now for somedays.. if she questioned me i would be honest with her and tell her that i have grown a problem in me and i need time.. blv it or not i keep honesty beyond anything and i would be honest with her and tell her to give me some space so that i can overcome my lust.. and if my bff's husband proposed and try to convince me i would have kick his ass too.. that is how a sane person will react but if u have a selfish mind and black heart like nanadini than u will react like her and go with ur lust naming it as jaazbaat and all bakwas..Edited by Momrin - 5 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Sarahbelle

If I put myself in Nandini's shoes, I would never betray my best friend. Period. I would never think of it. Yes, Nandini suffered through trauma, but her trauma didn't effect her to a point of being mentally unstable. There were never any severe disturbances to her thoughts and behaviours. 

When Nandini moved on from Rajdeep, she was doing fine. She had her house, her confident started to grow (thanks to Mouli) and she was showing signs of independence.  Clearly at that point her trauma didn't effect her as much as some may think.

Nandini IS an evil person. If she wasn't evil, she would show signs of  regret the FIRST time she decided to mingle with her BFF's HUBBY!

Nandini fully deserves to be bashed, even that is being generous.

Also I have a question. Would you make this post if it was a different actress playing Nandini? 

@bold: bang on! just because she' is not SHOWN evil doesn't mean she didn't have filthy evil intention. This post just made me actually wonder if she's being sarcastic, joking or ACTUALLY okay to even say something as ridiculous as this. I have completely lost it after this post🥱
sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Drashti welcome to the forum 🤗
This content was originally posted by-sunshine333

Hi Drashti welcome to the forum 🤗

Lmaooo🤣