Off-topic- Married/committed members? - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago
Out of sheer curiosity, I want to know how many active forum members are married or in a committed relationship in this forum & for how long, since a lot of members have occasionally mentioned this on some posts while discussing various aspects of the show.

I hope this turns out to be an interesting activity. ðŸ˜‰

Well, starting with me.

Name- Anjali
Age- 22
Profession- IT Engineer
Status- Happily Single. Never been in relationship.
Edited by arshi_asya - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Dishoom

Name: Samreen
Proffesion: persuing MBBS
Status: never been in a relationship, actually I don't believe in two people being happy and satisfied in any relationship

We belong to the same clan except for profession. ðŸ˜†
Name: Vani
Profession: surgeon
Status: married to my husband at age 25. I've known him since high school when we were 13

Originally posted by arshi_asya

Out of sheer curiosity, I want to know how many active forum members are married or in a committed relationship in this forum & for how long, since a lot of members have occasionally mentioned this on some posts while discussing various aspects of the show.

I hope this turns out to be an interesting activity. ðŸ˜‰

Well, starting with me.

Name- Anjali
Age- 22
Profession- IT Engineer
Status- Never been in relationship.
Name-Deepa
Age 42
Profession-Lecturer
Status-Married for 18 years.
Edited by madlal - 5 years ago
name : naz
profession : house wife/ part time school assistant
status  : married for 19 years now alhumdollilah ðŸ˜³
Have seen a lots of ups & down in relationships & family politics. Nandani is an extreme character in silsila but in real life, have encountered such people many times... who appear to be too innocent ...
cry & even faint for very minor issues but most of them are the biggest back stabber, who hurt you right at yr heart & yr dignity...

Rinku Patel
Profession- Author, Alternate healing
Age 45
Married for 24 years
Name: Sreedurga
Job: Research Scholar(just finished btech and got into first year of direct PhD a month back)
Relationship status: Happily single, always been single and would want to be one till I marry. Fully focused on career now.😆
Name: Pari
Profession: Currently a student enrolled in law program.

I plan on getting married in my 30s though. Love the single life!

Edited by SovereignFever - 5 years ago
Bipasha
Late 20s
CA
Been married for 9 yrs. We have been together since i was like 18.

Im completely like Mauli. Blind trust. I can't even IMAGINE him pulling a Kunal. We actually people watch when walkin around and check out hot guys/girls together. 😆

My best friend and her hubby we innocently flirt and pull each others leg. But I can't even fathom someone like Nandini. My friend and me have blind trust on each other. Thats why I relate sooo much with Mauli. I would act exactly like her. If you cant trust the people close to u and vice versa then whats the POINT of relationships. Faith/trust are primary in ANY close relationship everything else secondary. Even love. Love is so abstract as concept that its hard to place.

Silpa
age-27
happily single.Never been in relationship.