Being a positive person in real life, it is difficult to emote negativ

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago

Being a positive person in real life, it is difficult to emote negative traits: Arpit Ranka on playing Kans

Arpit Ranka talks about his new role Kans in Star Bharat's upcoming daily RadhKrishn

Author: 
15 Sep,2018
Being a positive person in real life, it is difficult to emote negative traits: Arpit Ranka on playing Kans

Television actor Arpit Ranka, who has played powerful characters on small screen, will be back as Kans to entertain audience in Star Bharat's upcoming daily RadhKrishn (Produced by Swastik Productions)

When we ask what's special about his part, he says:  "I feel I should take ups characters which audience would enjoy watching. Whatever be it, my work is to portray the same and entertain audience. I don't look at negative and positive shades. If I pick a positive role and audience doesn't like me in that, then it's a lost cause. Overtime, I have learnt that fans like me in negative roles, so I should portray the same. After all, I am doing everything for my audience. I also feeling that playing a negative character is not an easy task. I, being a very positive person, have to emote certain negative traits to make them believe in my character.

Talking about the challenging part of portraying Kans, he shares, "The character of Kans has been portrayed by a lot of actors. It must have been played 14 to 15 times on TV. It is a very challenging role as Kans was the most evil and cruel person. As an actor, I have to fit into the character well and turn very evil so that audience can accept me. I have to convince the audience and make them believe that I am Kans, hence it is a very exciting role.

On a final note, he adds, "The story will win audience's heart as it is a love story. I am glad to work with Swastik Productions again. Siddharth Kumar Tewary is like an elder brother so it is amazing to work with him on this project as well.

All the best, Arpit!

Posted: 5 years ago
I had liked him as Duryodhan earlier in MB