6 things I would never want Mauli to know

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
1.Kunal calling her a purana farz 
2. When she was thinking about pheras during her brother's wedding. Kunal was missing and he was actually sleeping with her ex best friend .
3. He fell for a girl seeing her dance sensually in the rain 
4.Final nail,the answer to her question, Did Kunal ever love her ??? I don't want him to answer it . I am damn sure his answer is NO as of now 
5. Neither of them are feeling guilty on cheating her 
6.Nandini never ever thought her as friend .She used her as a solution to her problems 

She has broken into pieces just knowing that they are together. I just want her to remain in the dark and never ever know about this. 
She has to move on and start a new journey soon 
I agree with you here. I don't want her to know any of this. The inexplicable pain just the revelation of their affair has given her is enough for a person to break... all these details would be further salt on her wounds.

For me she must know
All 6 thungs you stated
Truth must be told her so that in future ahe will never talk to them
It is good for her
The level of cheating she must know
there's only so much a person can take...better for her to be left alone to deal with this blow and not be exposed to further burning truths 
Originally posted by Rosh4rose

For me she must know
All 6 thungs you stated
Truth must be told her so that in future ahe will never talk to them
It is good for her
The level of cheating she must know

Ditto my feelings

I want her to know--their whole reality
so that will help her to stay  away from them
Usko bi toh pata chalna chaiye--kya kya gul khilaye hai--inn dono ne unki peeth ke peeche

Originally posted by Sabyata

Ditto my feelings

I want her to know--their whole reality
so that will help her to stay  away from them
Usko bi toh pata chalna chaiye--kya kya gul khilaye hai--inn dono ne unki peeth ke peeche

Kunal murmuring Vibrator 's name was the last blow she needs to come out of this nasty relationship 
And Aditi was saying the beautiful confrontation will end with Mauli ending her friendship with Vibrator